Profile for Em > Reviews

Content by Em

Em

Accessorize Fashion Universal Folio Case Cover with Built-In Stand Compatible with 7 Inch Tablet Including iPad Mini 1/2/3, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2/3/4 (7.0 Inch), Kindle Fire HD/HDX (7 Inch) and Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact - Fans

Futurama - Season 6 [Blu-ray]
Futurama - Season 6 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Billy West

5.0 out of 5 stars Still great, 16 Oct. 2013
Season 5 had a few awkward, poorly written scenarios. While glad it had been renewed, it wasn't the classic Futurama we all know and love. For me, season 6 is a return to form, showcasing some hilarious Bender one-liners, Zoidberg back story (who knew?), and fantastic references, in-jokes and visuals that make Futurama my absolute favourite cartoon series.

Linens Limited Microfibre Fitted Sheet, Pink, Double
Linens Limited Microfibre Fitted Sheet, Pink, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor value for money, 3 Sept. 2012
This fitted sheet is NOT worth £5.95. The material is thin, poor quality and far from soft. Just about the only positive was the fact that it does match the duvet covers I had ordered at the same time, though I'll only be using it until I buy a better quality one.

Brave Story [DVD]
Brave Story [DVD]
Dvd ~ Koichi Chigira

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Ending Story + Spirited Away = Brave Story, 19 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Brave Story [DVD] (DVD)
A wonderful movie, I can't believe I'd never seen or heard of this before it came up on my recommendations. Like another reviewer, I decided to buy because it was so cheap, I wouldn't be too bothered if it was just ok. But it's worth every penny, and more! Graphically, it's not as detailed as some anime but it doesn't need to be- it's colourful, fast paced and reminds me of The Never-Ending Story. For a 112 minute film, time flew by; I could watch it again 24 hours later it was that enjoyable.
Buy it! As an aside, I also recommend watching the intriguingly titled 'We are not a couple' short documentary for some laughs :)

DISASTER DESIGNS LEATHER BOTANICA WALLET
DISASTER DESIGNS LEATHER BOTANICA WALLET

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 1 Nov. 2011
I was really pleased when my new purse arrived, but one of the first things I noticed when I opened it was a long smudge of excess glue on the fabric. The fabric itself is lovely, the leather feels soft and generally the purse looks gorgeous. Unfortunately, the quality of this item is terrible. I have been using it for less than a month and already the motif on the front is cracked and fading. The metal ring that holds the zip pulls has bent and one has fallen off. I would expect such low quality from a cheap knock-off wallet from the market that costs £2, but after paying £20, I feel like I've been ripped off. It's a real shame, but I would not recommend this purse at all.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Another beautiful Joe Browns dress, 27 Aug. 2011
Really pleased with the fit and shape of this dress, I got a size down as I find the sizes very generous. Its so versatile too, my new favourite dress!