Profile for J. Napier > Reviews

Content by J. Napier

J. Napier (united kingdom)

Tempest: York Notes Advanced: William Shakespeare
Tempest: York Notes Advanced: William Shakespeare
by William Shakespeare

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book., 3 Nov 2013
Excellent service, excellent book, I bought it for my Son's revision for his GCSEs and it's perfect for it, would fully recommend.

Jago ENTS-01 Juicer Machine 850 Watts
Jago ENTS-01 Juicer Machine 850 Watts
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product., 25 Aug 2013
This Juicer definitely ticks all the right boxes, I use it everyday and would fully recommend it. And love the way the jug separates the pulp from the juice.

Trust Slimline Widescreen Tablet 16529
Trust Slimline Widescreen Tablet 16529

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product., 28 Feb 2013
Excellent product, would reccomend to anyone. and a Great price too. lightwieght and easy to use. would definetly buy again.

Vegetable Spiralizer
Vegetable Spiralizer
Offered by thejuicercompany

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great., 28 Feb 2013
This product was disapointing, not very sturdy, cheap plastic, not worth the price I paid for it, would not reccomend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2013 11:54 AM GMT

Tommee Tippee Explora Baby Food Blender
Tommee Tippee Explora Baby Food Blender

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely item., 7 Aug 2012
Bought this for my Baby Nephew,to make batches of fresh food, I thought it very small for it's value, can only make around 2 meals with it at a time, but very handy for traveling away fom home.

Basic Mathematics Skills: Revision and Practice (Revision & Practice)
Basic Mathematics Skills: Revision and Practice (Revision & Practice)
by A. Ledsham

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book., 18 April 2011
This Excellent book was recomended to me, and I have recomended it to others, brilliant, just how maths should be tought to children , very happy with the sellers service too, 5 stars :)

Universal 90W Laptop Power Adapter/Chager for Laptops and MP3 Players, Compatible with Dell/Acer/Compaq/IBM/HP/Fujitus/Toshiba/Sattelite/Sony etc

1.0 out of 5 stars universal laptop charger, 16 April 2010
I was lead to believe that the universal laptop lead was compatable for compaq laptops, unfortunatly it wasn't, I emailed the company I purchased it from, to ask if it was possible to forward me a head that would fit, they said I was best gettng intouch with the manufacturers of the laptop instead, I was dissapointed to say the least, I still have it in a box, I shall not buy from the company again.