Profile for Eleanor H > Reviews

Content by Eleanor H

Eleanor H "Eleanor" (Tunbridge Wells)

Ken Hom Non Stick Easy Care Wok Set, 5 Piece, 12 Inch
Ken Hom Non Stick Easy Care Wok Set, 5 Piece, 12 Inch
Offered by U Stores
Price: 21.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Good wok and fairly light, 30 Aug 2009
I love the lid and also the depth of the wok. If you want to stir fry proper Asian food for a small family 2-3ppl. This would be a fantastic item to have. I doubt the wok was made out of very high quality metals but at this price I think it's good enough and certainly it does the job.

T&G CrushGrind Capstan Pepper Mill, Black, 410 mm
T&G CrushGrind Capstan Pepper Mill, Black, 410 mm
Offered by U Stores
Price: 39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery but disappointing quality, 30 Aug 2009
No doubt the delivery was fast and simple however the item might have been used or it's a displace item. The top and the bottom of the Pepper Mill has scratches all over it. Since it's half price and the item is not light, I couldn't be bothered to return it. Anyway if I bought it from Fenwick or any decent store, I would def. go back and ask for a replacement or a refund. Other than that it works fine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2011 1:24 AM GMT

H & L Russel Vacuum Storage Bags with Gussets, Set of 2, 100 x 80 x 32 cm
H & L Russel Vacuum Storage Bags with Gussets, Set of 2, 100 x 80 x 32 cm
Offered by Display Fix
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive and tough product, 7 Aug 2009
I stored 2 Duvets and a bedding set in one of this spacebags. This is my 1st buy and I will def. get some more. Ideal for moving house coz I hate boxes and you don't really see what's in them etc. I can't believe how good they are when I 1st used it. 5 stars products!! Not cheap but you can easily re-use them again and again if you handle with care.

Electrolux ZSH710 Cyclone Power 1800w Cyclonic Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Vaccum cleaner, 7 Aug 2009
Very strong power and not too heavy, easy to clean as well. I have done lots of searches before buying it and I do think it's a good buy considering it does the same job as some other 100+ hoovers in the market or even better. That said you can buy a new one every couple of years.