Profile for Blackbob > Reviews

Content by Blackbob

Blackbob (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Animal Jekyl Logo, Men Flip Flop, Red (615 Red), 8 UK (42 EU)
Animal Jekyl Logo, Men Flip Flop, Red (615 Red), 8 UK (42 EU)
Offered by Surfdome

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on air, 8 May 2015
Excellent quality,good price and a great buy.I take a size 9 shoe but suggested by my wife,ordered a size 8 and it fits perfectly!!Very comfortable after a few days of use.

Kilrock Mould Spray Cleaner 500ml
Kilrock Mould Spray Cleaner 500ml
Offered by deals-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A cleaning machine!, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Kilrock Mould Spray Cleaner 500ml
The best mould remover we have ever tried!Thoroughly recommended!!

Silentnight Mattress-Now 7-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress, Single
Silentnight Mattress-Now 7-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress, Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep like a baby!, 3 May 2014
I thought this mattress may not be too good because of the(comparatively)low price.How wrong was I!It is the most comfortable I have ever used.However,it may be a little firm for some.

Going Back Home
Going Back Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock & Roll, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Going Back Home (Audio CD)
I was never a Doctor Feelgood fan but this collaboration CD is excellent.Roger Daltrey is back to his best!!!Brilliant listen!!

Single 3ft Wooden Pine Bed Frame - Can be used by Adults - Strong siderail support legs included
Offered by Strictly Beds and Bunks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe & Sound!!, 3 May 2014
The bed does what it says on the box!Assembly is straight forward and it is sturdy enough for regular,adult use.An excellent purchase I would thoroughly recommend!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Timber...., 21 April 2014
Excellent product for a very reasonable price!!It was actually less money than a similar item I bought,in a sale,at a Timberland store!!

E-PRANCE® New Original Ambarella A2S60 Chip Mini 0801 5M pixel CMOS Car DVR Recorder + High Resolution Full HD 1080P 30 FPS, OV2710 + GPS Logger + G-sensor License Plate + H.264 + 135 Degree Wide Angle View Support HDMI/TV Out
Offered by EPRANCE

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a picture, 10 Mar. 2014
Before this item was delivered,I discovered several negative reviews.Therefore,without opening it,the item was returned for a full refund.That's all folks!
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2015 1:39 AM GMT

Artis Motion Activated PIR Sensor Cordless Security Light
Artis Motion Activated PIR Sensor Cordless Security Light
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Lights out, 19 Jan. 2014
This product was not good.I bought a similar item from my local Screwfix,powered by 3 AAA batteries.This product had 4 AA batteries and was not as bright!Also,the motion sensor didn't work properly and construction was shoddy.I returned this item for a full refund.

Dr. Marten's 1460 Original, Unisex-Adults' Boots, Cherry Red, 9 UK
Dr. Marten's 1460 Original, Unisex-Adults' Boots, Cherry Red, 9 UK
Offered by Destiny LTD
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars At long last......., 21 Nov. 2013
I have been wanting a pair of these boots for many years.Finally,we found an outstanding price on this website and my wife bought them for my 66 th.birthday!!They are outstanding and well worth the wait!!

Final Straw
Final Straw
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Final Straw (Audio CD)
for any lover of this band,this CD is just the ticket.I have never been one for buying singles so this product is perfect!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3