Profile for Bear-Lee Functioning > Reviews

Content by Bear-Lee Funct...

Bear-Lee Functioning "Bear" (UK)

Apple Magic Trackpad
Apple Magic Trackpad
Offered by FRElectronics
Price: 48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic? You bet!, 4 Dec 2010
This review is from: Apple Magic Trackpad (Accessory)
What a fantastic item. I suffer from RSI and carpal tunnel syndrome and using a mouse is often uncomfortable and at worst painful. The Apple Magic Trackpad has revolutionised the way I interface with my computer. It's SO much easier to use than a mouse, I've had no pain or discomfort and it uses less desk space than a mouse.
The multi-touch functions are excellent.
As long as you follow the set-up instructions it'll work perfect right out of the box.
The battery life is better than I was expecting too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2012 1:17 AM BST

Marco Pierre White, Green Pan and Russell Hobbs Hard Anodised Cookware Set, 5 Pieces,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a great price, 31 Mar 2009
Having done weeks of research on pans, their materials and non-stick coatings, I decided that aesthetically these were the ones I wanted to go for, and the spec made them sound like just what I needed. I wasn't disappointed!
They are heavy enough feel sturdy and retain heat - making cooking more economical and environmentally friendly - but not so heavy that they are a burden or difficult to lift.
The frying pan, though on the smaller side is fine and can easily fit 2-3 large eggs for frying and if you needed a bigger one, you can get it in the same range Russell Hobbs Marco Pierre White Frying Pan, Hard Anodised, 28 cm
For the price I don't think you will find anything better and I shall be recommending these as a 'kitchen investment' to friends and family...get them out in your will, they would outlast most of us!
My only gripe is that I don't like the 'Marco Pierre White' branding on the handle, but it doesn't affect the performance.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2010 2:32 PM GMT