Profile for Ken > Reviews

Ken

3-Platform Step Ladder with Safety Support Rails
3-Platform Step Ladder with Safety Support Rails

5.0 out of 5 stars Ken of Ged, 22 April 2014
Order came on time - easy to fit rails - and has been in use ever since. Just what the doctor ordered - it was difficult to stop the grandson from using it instead of his grandma. A really good buy.

Marching With Caesar-Antony and Cleopatra: Part II-Cleopatra
Marching With Caesar-Antony and Cleopatra: Part II-Cleopatra
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Ken, 22 Mar 2014
The author did a really good job - shows that he has served in the military and that he understands what it must have been like in the Roman army.

Isle of the Dead
Isle of the Dead
Price: 1.95

3.0 out of 5 stars ken, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Isle of the Dead (Kindle Edition)
Started off well but got boring after about three parts through it, too much information to digest I don't think the next book will be any better from the sample..

HP 301 Combo Pack Cartridges -Black/Tri Colour
HP 301 Combo Pack Cartridges -Black/Tri Colour
Price: 16.49

4.0 out of 5 stars HP 301 ink cartridges, 26 Jun 2013
Of course now I wish I had purchased the larger size perhaps I will when the time comes. Some photographs i have printed are the best for quite a while.

Qualcast Panther 380 Hand Powered Cylinder Lawnmower (38 cm Cutting Width)
Qualcast Panther 380 Hand Powered Cylinder Lawnmower (38 cm Cutting Width)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hand powered lawnmower, 26 Jun 2013
Of course I liked it very much - reminds me of long ago. When my grandson saw it he fell in love with it - being a source of exercise after some adjustments I now have a much better finish to my lawns.

Marius' Mules V: Hades' Gate
Marius' Mules V: Hades' Gate
Price: 1.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Hades' Gate, 26 Jun 2013
Not his best but interesting.I am looking forward to the next one though. Fronto 's place is with the army not messing about in Rome.

Carrhae (The Parthian Chronicles)
Carrhae (The Parthian Chronicles)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars ken of gedd, 30 Mar 2013
This is really excellent, I especially liked the end -terrific. I shall keep all the books in the series they are so good

2kw Portable Electric Fire Effect Stove Heater - High Gloss Black
2kw Portable Electric Fire Effect Stove Heater - High Gloss Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Ken of Gedd, 30 Mar 2013
Excellent piece of kit bit disappointed there was no 'flicker of flame' but that is of minor importance - delivery on time and first rate

Harlequin (The Grail Quest, Book 1)
Harlequin (The Grail Quest, Book 1)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Harlequin by Bernard Cornwell, 29 Dec 2012
Certainly up to Bernard Cornwell's usual high standard of research and writing. I can say that I enjoyed every word.

Scorched Earth, Black Snow
Scorched Earth, Black Snow

4.0 out of 5 stars Scorched earth and black snow, 7 Mar 2012
Enjoyed reading most of the book, I wasn't too sure about the last quarter. I was disappointed that the unit I served with was not mentioned for HMS Kenya was off West Korea from the begining of the war to summer 1951. However I appreciate that a lot of work had been done researching what really happened and for that I am thankful. I can assure you that what happened on these sea patrols was not at all pleasant and the fact that the winter was just as bad at sea when we had no winter clothing except what we could scrounge from our American friends. Having said my piece I am glad that I bought the book and hope that many more people will read it. By the way I was just one month past my 19th birthday when all this happened and a regular serviceman.