ARRAY(0xac862bc4)

Profile for Aunty Momo > Reviews

Content by Aunty Momo

Aunty Momo (Uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Deep Down (A Jack Reacher short story) (Jack Reacher Short Stories)
Deep Down (A Jack Reacher short story) (Jack Reacher Short Stories)
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gifts, 26 Dec 2013
As the first 4 items are all gifts they remain unopened so cannot comment.
However the book is brilliant t exactly as expected from Lee Child

LEGO Minifigures Series 5 - GRADUATE
LEGO Minifigures Series 5 - GRADUATE
Offered by TWS merchandise
Price: 7.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Proud Grandmother, 20 Sep 2013
I thought it novel to give my Grandson as he has just graduated and has always loved Lego.
However I feel it is very over priced as my great Nephew recently bought a sinilar size Lego single figure for 5.99.
Packaging and delivery fine.

Ozbozz Boys Flashing Pad Set
Ozbozz Boys Flashing Pad Set
Offered by D & A Toys
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars worried grandma, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Ozbozz Boys Flashing Pad Set (Toy)
Getting young children in a foreign country with a different cultural attitude to wearing protective gear is a worry but am delighted with this set they have flashing lights which will mean my grandson will happily wear them much to my relief.

Logicam Webcam - Web Camera boxed and Brand New Black Sleek Webcam, USB Web Cam with Mic Microphone and 6 LEDs for Night Vision - 360 Degree Camera Rotation - Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP Vista Windows 7 and all latest windows - Clip base ideal for PC & Laptop - Skype Yahoo and MSN Enabled (SAME OR NEXT DAY DISPATCH)
Offered by LPBQ
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars webview, 22 Nov 2012
I am very happy with this item. my only slight criticism is that the flex from the webcam is rather short so I have to have it to one side of my pc which means I cannot look directly at my family when skyping if I want them to saee me face on.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2013 3:36 PM GMT

Viga Wooden "My First Train Set" (49pcs) #56304
Viga Wooden "My First Train Set" (49pcs) #56304
Offered by net_price_direct
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy Train, 22 Dec 2011
My great nephew had his 2nd Birthday and I bought him this. He immediately put some track together and loved the magnetic connection of trucks and train.
Ideal as a first railway as children can assemble it themselves.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A little night light, 25 Jun 2011
Mt nephew was thrilled with this as he had just moved into his own room and wanted a light, and Lightening McQueen is his favourite.

Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD]
Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rosemary Conley
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep fit, 6 Feb 2011
I was pleasantly surprised at how eay it is to follow these exercises and there is several levels of difficulty so you work at your own pace.
Excellent value although some similar exercises on each video.
Food you can eat was a revelation.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Summer hat, 28 July 2010
I was pleasantly surprised with this hat it was better than I had thought it would be.

Thomas Carry Along Colouring
Thomas Carry Along Colouring

4.0 out of 5 stars Doting Nan, 22 Feb 2010
I bought this for my 3yr old grandson to take on a long plane journey. Iyt is small enough for him to have in backpack and hopefully will keep him amused for some of the time.

Reunited (2CD Limited Edition)
Reunited (2CD Limited Edition)
Price: 33.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Cliff Fan, 15 Oct 2009
What fabulous value for the money, I was amazed not only 2 CD's but a Jigsaw as well.
I enjoyed hearing old favourites especially those with new arrangements, they just keep moving with the times, no wonder they can still pull the crowds in, long may they continue.
Thank-you