Profile for Alexis > Reviews

Content by Alexis

Alexis

Page: 1 | 2
DC Comics Men's DC0001096 DC Comics Official Batman Leap Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars The man!, 6 Oct 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present, so not opened the wrapper yet as I want to keep it folded but it looks good. The logo looks well printed and it comes with an official DC comics tag. I wanted something different and I love the batman design, happy Christmas!

Multi Aperture Solid Wood Gallery Photo Frame (White Oak, 3 aperture 5x7ins)
Multi Aperture Solid Wood Gallery Photo Frame (White Oak, 3 aperture 5x7ins)
Offered by frameUP

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice picture frame, 5 July 2014
A nice picture frame, well made and looks great in the lounge. There is no divide between the three sections but this is not a problem.

Giverny Gifts - Three Hanging Wooden Rope Linked Photo / Picture Frames - 7X5
Giverny Gifts - Three Hanging Wooden Rope Linked Photo / Picture Frames - 7X5
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely picture frame looks great in the bathroom and adds to the nautical theme, 5 July 2014
A lovely picture frame looks great in the bathroom and adds to the nautical theme. The wood smells nice and is sustainably sourced and I like the rope that connects the three sections.

ABC Products® Replacement Kodak Klic 7006 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery for Select Easyshare Digital Camera (Models Stated Below)
Offered by abcproducts

5.0 out of 5 stars ABC Products camera battery, 23 Jun 2014
I bought this as a spare battery for our holiday snaps, its as good as the original battery and seems to last the same amount of time. I charged it at night ready for the next days snaps and took both batteries out with me. Me and my partner had lots of fun doing selfies using the 10 second timer function on the camera!

SanDisk SDSDB-016G-FFP 16 GB SDHC SecureDigital High Capacity Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars SDHC Card, 23 Jun 2014
Bought this for my holiday snaps as a spare memory card, a good product I got some excellent quality photos. I'm ordering some frames now to put them in!

TePe Interdental Brushes 0.5mm Red - 5 Packets of 8 (40 Brushes)
TePe Interdental Brushes 0.5mm Red - 5 Packets of 8 (40 Brushes)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Dental brushes, 17 May 2014
Got these for my partner, they are good for getting the bits out from between your teeth, but get the size your dentist recommends as it depends on the size of gap between your teeth. You may find that you can't get in between all the teeth but will find the areas in your mouth where they can be used. Takes some getting used to but worth the money, especially if you have just paid for a hygienist then you want to make sure you keep your teeth good :)

Bobby Phénomène Fabric Step-In Harness, S, Beige
Bobby Phénomène Fabric Step-In Harness, S, Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob, 15 May 2014
I spent ages looking on Amazon for a dog harness, saw this one and thought this is the one. It came yesterday and we love it, the colour and pattern are nice, its a good weight and theres a red tag on it with a bone which is a nice touch. It suits our chihuahua x breed she was not impressed at having her old one taken off though, but this morning she came to greet us as if to say thanks mum and dad

TePe Interdental Brushes 0.4mm Pink - 5 Packets of 8 (40 Brushes)
TePe Interdental Brushes 0.4mm Pink - 5 Packets of 8 (40 Brushes)
Offered by Activecare Online

4.0 out of 5 stars smiley, 15 May 2014
I went to the dentist paid £30 for a full clean up on my teeth and the hygienist recommended I get some of these. I found them cheaper online than in the shops. With this offer you get 5 packets of 8 and in each pack theres a little cap to place over your brush to keep it clean. Used them the first time yesterday and it will take some getting used to but does do what its supposed to and get the bits you can't reach in between the teeth.

Xbox Live Gold 12-Month Membership Card with 1 Bonus Month - Forza 5 Branded (Xbox One/360)

5.0 out of 5 stars X box live membership, 24 April 2014
I bought this because I love playing fifa. I got the Forza 5 branded card and thought I would dust off my Forza 2 game and just see if its still online and to my surprise the servers still seem to be on so I'm happy! I dont play games online all the time but it's fun if you just fancy a quick game of something :)

Field Guide to the Micro-Moths of Great Britain and Ireland
Field Guide to the Micro-Moths of Great Britain and Ireland
by Phil Sterling

5.0 out of 5 stars MMMoths, 14 Dec 2013
Great book tells you all you need to know about micros but I recommend you buy the 'Moths of Great Britain and Ireland' too.

Page: 1 | 2