Profile for B. Hull > Reviews

MOS Chilled 1991-2008
Offered by claires_media_store
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistent quality, 29 Sep 2008
This review is from: MOS Chilled 1991-2008 (Audio CD)
I agree that MOS are always just re-hashing old classics, again and again and again. But this album is better than that! Besides, if you have all these tracks already - don't buy it!

But this compilation has a lot more integrity than all the other "churners". There are quite a few tracks that you wouldn't expect - it's not all commercial at all. Also, the album remains consistently enjoyable. Many other MOS CD's seem to start with great tunes, and then fade into a load of "filler" tracks - just there to pad the CD out. This one doesn't!

I have a fair few chill out albums, and this one includes many of the best tracks from those. It's a great album, very enjoyable - I bought it for myself and 2 other friends! I definitely recommend it!

The Gospel [DVD] [2005]
The Gospel [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Boris Kodjoe
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, honest and uplifiting!, 19 Oct 2006
This review is from: The Gospel [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I thought this film was fantastic. I'm writing from a Christian point of view on this. But I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the many issues Christians face, and the problems that can occur in Churches, in an incredibly well made film. The acting was good. It wasn't award winning acting, but it was by no means bad.

It's an excellent video, that Christians can enjoy, without cringing. This video is down to earth, and realistic, but at the same time is full of hope and redemption.

I don't know if a non-christian would be able to relate to what happens in this video, but the story is still worth seeing, and still entertaining.