Profile for Bluehanakawa > Reviews

JVC iPhone and iPod Compatible Foldable Lightweight Headphones - Violet
Offered by Picsio
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job..., 9 Nov 2013
Bought these as sometimes when games are played the noise can be annoying. They were a reasonable price, light and do the job. Great!

Maroo MANA II Leather/Nylon Folio Case for iPad 2/New iPad - Retro
Maroo MANA II Leather/Nylon Folio Case for iPad 2/New iPad - Retro
Offered by Startfaktor
Price: 13.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 9 Nov 2013
We bought this a few months ago now after getting a cheap one from one of those daily deal sites. It pays to spend a little bit extra. This is great!! Fab design, keep our ipad safe and is still going strong after constant daily use.

If you go on the Maroo website they have a video where they chuck the ipad to the ground, haven't actually tried that, but you know, I reckon if I did, it would be ok!

Chill Factor Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker (colours may vary)
Chill Factor Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker (colours may vary)
Offered by HomeStyles Super Fast
Price: 23.95

3.0 out of 5 stars it all depends on your freezer..., 9 Nov 2013
Got one of these for my daughter in the summer. Worked great up at my mum's, she's got a large chest freezer. Brought it home, had it in the freezer for over a week, didn't work. Obviously our freezer isn't cold enough. Bit disappointed, but will take it up to my mum's and use it there.

Philip Men's Blaze Chronograph Watch R8273995225 with Quartz Movement, Black Dial and Stainless Steel Case
Price: 256.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch..., 9 Nov 2013
I bought this watch for my partner's 50th birthday. I wanted to get him something special that will, hopefully, last a lifetime. He loves watches, but we only usually can afford the cheaper end of the market. This was a fantastic deal at 152, I was nervous as it's a lot of money for us to spend on something we hadn't actually seen. But when it came all my fears went out of the window. It's a good weight, solid and attractive. Apparently Philip watches are very popular on mainland Europe, especially Italy.

It's a Swiss made watch and Italian design, what a combination! Only had it for a few days and partner will be looking at instructions on how it all works. Need to get a couple of the links removed, but all in all, very, very happy.

Girls New Design for 2012 Little Mix Cotton PYJAMAS pajama sleepwear nightwear From Ages 3-10 Years old, 100% Cotton, 7-8 Years
Offered by i-Smalls Ltd
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, 5 Mar 2013
My little girl loves Little Mix, so thought I'd surprise her. The pjs arrived today, came quickly and well packaged. Quality is excellent, the print image very good, very pleased. Only thing is they are a bit too big, but that was my fault, my daughter is tall so got the next size up, the trousers are too big on her, but then, she'll grow into them!

YellowMellon Girls Tops Totally Awesome Little Mix Pink
YellowMellon Girls Tops Totally Awesome Little Mix Pink

2.0 out of 5 stars Little Mix T-shirt, 5 Mar 2013
My little girl loves Little Mix so when I saw this, just had to get it. Arrived today, no complaint about the delivery time, came very quickly and well packaged, however disappointed in the product. The material is thin and cheap, the printing on it is poor and fuzzy. I bought some pjs at the same time, again Little Mix, they were fantastic quality. Daughter may end up wearing the pj top out instead!

Osprey Girls Quad Skates - Black/White/Purple, Size 13-3
Osprey Girls Quad Skates - Black/White/Purple, Size 13-3
Price: 21.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Little girl skater, 28 Nov 2012
This review is from: Osprey Girls Quad Skates (Sports)
Bought these for our daughter's 5th birthday. They're great, a little fiddly at first to change sizes and get feet in, but once we got the hang of it, they were great. Can't wait for the weather to be better and get out more often on them.

Kidkraft Savannah Dollhouse With 14 Piece Furniture
Kidkraft Savannah Dollhouse With 14 Piece Furniture
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream house for a little girl!, 26 Jan 2012
Bought this for our daughter's main Christmas present and haven't been disappointed! Comes with some furniture, all good quality, tho did have to do a little fixing on the bed, but minimal. Definitely value for money, she loves it! Perfect size for those Barbie type dolls.

Set of 10 Yellow Party Food Boxes.
Set of 10 Yellow Party Food Boxes.
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars picnic boxes, 25 Oct 2011
Very happy with the product. Bought for my daughter's birthday picnic and they were great. Good and lovely and bright.

Guide to Embroidery Stitches: Over 260 Illustrated Stitches (Hachette General Reference)
by Jennifer Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars Newbie to embroidery, 6 May 2011
Bought this as wanted a book to show me stitches, it does this and more! Now am doing embroidery, making textile jewellery and people loving the presents I give them. Great book!

Page: 1 | 2