Profile for paris david > Reviews

Content by paris david

paris david

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Roberts Revival R250 FM/AM/LW Portable Radio (Pastel pink)
Roberts Revival R250 FM/AM/LW Portable Radio (Pastel pink)
Offered by HiFix

5.0 out of 5 stars a, 22 Oct 2014
Just perfect. Arrived 3 days before due date and it is just perfect. Sound quality is excellent, colour is beautiful

Vito [DVD]
Vito [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeffrey Schwarz
Offered by fat_buddha

5.0 out of 5 stars Viva Vito, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Vito [DVD] (DVD)
Very important film. Those who died first from AIDS are almost forgotten history, and we must not forget the stories of the people who founded ACT-UP.

Life After Life
Life After Life
by Kate Atkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but didn't finish it., 3 July 2014
This review is from: Life After Life (Hardcover)
I started off loving this book, but I found that the interesting repetitive structure becomes its downfall somehow. At the beginning the chapters are really short, but towards the end you are stuck in the same time period and it just didn't grab me. Very unusually for me I lost interest and stopped reading 70 pages before the end. A real shame because the first half is great, but given the structure she couldn't have done it any other way. Kate Atkinson hoist by her own petard?

The Stranger's Child
The Stranger's Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Alan Hollinghurst is a really fantastic writer., 3 July 2014
I devoured this book. The generations in this book were so well depicted, the different voices. Very filmic I think too. I read Life after Life by Kate Atkinson straight afterwards and it was nowhere near as interesting as this, in fact I gave up 70 pages from the end! But Stranger's Child is a real page turner. Alan Hollinghurst is a really fantastic writer.

Kinps®Portable iPhone 5 5S 4200mAh Juice Battery Power Pack External Case and Rechargeable Extended Backup Charger Case- White
Offered by Kinpsbuy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it., 3 July 2014
Sent it back as couldn't make it ever work. So not fit for purpose, and it weighs a ton!

Anker® Bluetooth Keyboard Case with Detachable Keyboard and Stand for iPad mini
Anker® Bluetooth Keyboard Case with Detachable Keyboard and Stand for iPad mini

4.0 out of 5 stars A great everyday case., 3 July 2014
I use this every day and no signs of any wear. The keyboard is really useful, but is easily detached from the case too. Excellent value too as there are other much more expensive models.

Landmann 11799 Outdoor Firepit
Landmann 11799 Outdoor Firepit

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice quality, 3 July 2014
Everyone admires this- we saw one first in California where our friends take their pit down to the beach. We find it perfect for sitting outside on summer nights star watching!

Belledorm Box Pleat Platform Valance 150, Walnut Whip, King Size
Belledorm Box Pleat Platform Valance 150, Walnut Whip, King Size
Offered by elinens

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this purchase, 3 July 2014
Good quality, right length, works perfectly fpr a large bed. Colour goes with any set.

Regular Seatbelt Extender -Type A
Regular Seatbelt Extender -Type A
Offered by Seat Belt Extender Pros

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware you might think this is universal. I have ..., 2 July 2014
Beware you might think this is universal. I have 3 cars and it fitted none of them. No way to tell that it's not universal. When I tried to exchange it I was offered one at £20!

Big Laces Flat Navy Blue 150cm Laces
Big Laces Flat Navy Blue 150cm Laces
Offered by Big Laces

4.0 out of 5 stars Laces, 13 Jun 2014
Nice quality and does the job just fine. Hard to find decent laces of this length for my converse boots, and my puppy ate the last ones!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4