Profile for Michael Hudson > Reviews

Enemy Within (Hitman)
by William C. Dietz
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Hitman Fans, 18 Jan. 2011
The regular references to the game like using fibre wire, sneaking up behind people and using a silenced pistol is really great if you've played the game, because you can really picture the scenes well.

Hate It Or Love It
Hate It Or Love It
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Tune, 18 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Hate It Or Love It (Audio CD)
All time favourite song because of the meaning behind the lyrics and the fact that it's 50 cent- the man.

New Packaging Design
New Packaging Design
by Janice Kirkpatrick

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Book, 18 Jan. 2011
This review is from: New Packaging Design (Paperback)
This book is very nice to read. The layout of all the work and even the text is set out in a way that makes it very enjoyable to read. I would definitely recommend it for anyone interested in design. I currently study Product Design and managed to draw lots of inspiration from it.

DM1 Spray
DM1 Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Solution, 18 Jan. 2011
This review is from: DM1 Spray
I bought this product after looking for a LONG time for a cheap option. There doesn't seem to be one sadly :(
This spray hasn't disappointed though- it has definately reduced the dust mites for me. I sprayed my carpet under and behind all my pieces of furnature and i HAVE noticed the difference, especially on my television.

Easy Riser Notebook Stand, 12 to 17" notebooks, 11 1/2 x 1 1/4, Gray, Sold as 1 Each
Offered by TriStar Electronics Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well for me, 18 Jan. 2011
I have a Samsung R519 and this stand works perfectly for me. It allows your to set it at four different heights and eases the strain on my neck from not having to look down all the time. I would definately recommend, because i bought this one for the price and it hasn't disappointed...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6