Profile for Michael Hudson > Reviews

Content by Michael Hudson

Michael Hudson (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Professional Replacement Long Window Mount Holder for TomTom ONE v2/v3 (New & 3rd Edition models) - Exclusive to DiGiShop
Offered by digi-shop
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Proffessional and Solid, 18 Jan 2011
Looked around for the best option for a replacement and this was it. It didn't disappoint.
My uncle uses it in his work van and it has never fallen off. Very hardcore Sat Nav holder!

Never Back Down [DVD]
Never Back Down [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sean Faris
Price: 3.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a Good Film!, 18 Jan 2011
This review is from: Never Back Down [DVD] (DVD)
This film is one of my all time favourites. It'l make you want to work hard in the gym if you're a guy and become fitter and stronger haha. It's true... Nice soundtrack with a bit of Kanye too...

Do You!: 12 Laws to Access the Power in You to Achieve Happiness and Success
Do You!: 12 Laws to Access the Power in You to Achieve Happiness and Success
by Russell Simmons

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Inspirational, 18 Jan 2011
This book made me think about the big picture. Russell Simmons is such a hard working person and the things he talks about in this book are very interesting. It really makes you think about putting 100% effort into everything you do, because in the end you always benefit from it. For example I am currently an unpaid intern; without Russell's advice I would probably say 'screw this' I'm not busting a gut to help them and getting nothing in return. However, look at the big picture... everybody I work with appreciates what I do and talks very well about me. I am learning so much in my area of study (product design) that I feel confident about getting a paid job within a few months.

The moral is, work hard at everything and don't worry about the pay or any other form of return. Just put the effort in and you WILL get the rewards- you WILL get recognized- whatever you put into something, you will get out of it somewhere down the line. Keep working!

Freedom
Freedom
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 5.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Song Is Amazing, 18 Jan 2011
This review is from: Freedom (Audio CD)
I love every song on this album, I could literally play it all the way through again and again- havn't got bored after more than a year now...

Beautiful Thing: An Introduction to Design
Beautiful Thing: An Introduction to Design
by Robert Clay
Price: 18.05

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Impressed, 18 Jan 2011
The whole book is Black and White. A design book should definitely have colour- how can you possibly explain designs and particular pieces with a Black and White photo? Not impressed at all- have only read first few pages and flicked through it.

Get Rich Or Die Tryin' [DVD]
Get Rich Or Die Tryin' [DVD]
Dvd ~ 50 Cent
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 4.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring Movie, 18 Jan 2011
This review is from: Get Rich Or Die Tryin' [DVD] (DVD)
This Film is what made me a massive 50 cent fan. It is an inspirational story of 50 Cent's life, and it made me want to download every beat I could find. Since watching it, I have bought three albums and pretty much made them the soundtrack to my life lol

Paper Trail (UK Edition Bonus Track)
Paper Trail (UK Edition Bonus Track)
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars This album made me a T.I. fan, 18 Jan 2011
It really made me appreciate T.I. as an artist. 'Hell of a Life' and 'No Matter What' are such good songs...they really are all time classics.

Moleskine Large Weekly Notebook 12 Months Soft 2011 (Moleskine Srl)
Moleskine Large Weekly Notebook 12 Months Soft 2011 (Moleskine Srl)
by Moleskine
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Know How I Lived Without It!, 18 Jan 2011
The layout of this diary is great and I honestly don't know how I managed my life without it! I think the quality is great too, because it looks neat and clean and works just as it should. Brilliant.

A di Alessi Gianni Glass Jar, Blue Lid, 90 cl, (AMDR05 AZ)
A di Alessi Gianni Glass Jar, Blue Lid, 90 cl, (AMDR05 AZ)
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Quality Design, 18 Jan 2011
It really is a nice piece of design. I bought it for my grandma and it sits on her kitchen window sill looking very pretty and novel!

SUCK UK Splat Stan Coaster
SUCK UK Splat Stan Coaster
Offered by CuteBitz Limited
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Jan 2011
This review is from: SUCK UK Splat Stan Coaster (Misc.)
Just what you'd expect from SUCK UK. Its a great piece of design that works with any mug. Also adds colour and brightens up my desk a little bit :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6