Profile for Grace > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Impossible PX 680 Instant Film with Colour Protection for Polaroid 600 8 Sheets
Impossible PX 680 Instant Film with Colour Protection for Polaroid 600 8 Sheets

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Mar 2014
I bought this for my Polaroid 600 land camera. The pictures have come out really well (apart from one of a sunset-too much light, my mistake!) Overall good quality film and it arrived quickly with packaging in good condition. (I took of a star only for the price.)

Baileys Milk Chocolate Truffle Bar 90g (Pack Of 2)
Baileys Milk Chocolate Truffle Bar 90g (Pack Of 2)
Offered by Budget Bargains Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Out of stock, 15 Jan 2014
Difficult to rate as I didn't actually receive the truffle bar as it was out of stock. However, I was quickly refunded for the item and there was an apology.

Apple iPod nano 16GB - Orange - 4th Generation
Apple iPod nano 16GB - Orange - 4th Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 May 2013
I really like my ipod and still use it often so I've got my money's worth! The sound quality is great and is very easy to use. Thanks.

Belkin iPhone 3GS Leather Flip Folio Case With Micro-Fibre Interior
Belkin iPhone 3GS Leather Flip Folio Case With Micro-Fibre Interior
Offered by McDONALDS_ELECTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 2 May 2013
This was a really well made, high quality product which was great for my phone. Although it was sometimes annoying when I couldn't fit it in my pocket, it was a sturdy and durable case. Delivery was really quick and easy.

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Mirror - Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS - (1 x Screen Protector)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 2 May 2013
I really like the mirror feature - it protected the phone really well and was a handy pocket mirror! It also lasted over a year.

Mirror Effect Screen Protector for iPhone 3G
Mirror Effect Screen Protector for iPhone 3G
Offered by TechShoper

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 2 May 2013
I really liked this product and had it on my phone for over a year. Protected my phone well and it was very useful as I used it as a pocket mirror!

A4 Inkjet Art Canvas x 10 sheets
A4 Inkjet Art Canvas x 10 sheets
Offered by Photo Paper Direct Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2013
This is a great product which worked really well with my printer- the quality was very clear. A A4 size was limiting but it was brilliant for testers.

A Pocket Business Guide for Artists and Designers: 100 Things You Need to Know (Essential Guides)
by Alison Branagan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality book, with simple and useful tips, 8 Dec 2012
I would recommend this product as it did have some useful tips but I didn't use it all. The quality of the book was excellent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2012 8:24 PM GMT

Pritt Glue Roller System Restickable Hanging Box
Pritt Glue Roller System Restickable Hanging Box

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very sticky!, 8 Dec 2012
Not quite what I expected- it is a clever product but I didn't think the glue was strong enough for what I needed it for.

Speaking with Beads: Zulu Arts from Southern Africa
Speaking with Beads: Zulu Arts from Southern Africa
by Jean Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and very helpful, 8 Dec 2012
I purchased this to help with my dissertation - there was some really good sections of this book and was a big help! Very easy to read with lots of images.

Page: 1 | 2