Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Offered by Moema Espresso

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee consistently, 21 Mar. 2015
Great coffee consistently. Find a recipe that works and some amazing coffee and you're off :) I'll have this for years and when it wears out will buy another

Zafu Meditation Cushion (Buckwheat) Dark Blue
Zafu Meditation Cushion (Buckwheat) Dark Blue
Offered by Blue Banyan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Mar. 2015
Hours of practice in this so far and really comfortable.

PLASTIC SKIPPING ROPE JUMP SPEED EXERCISE ROPE FITNESS (Purple)
PLASTIC SKIPPING ROPE JUMP SPEED EXERCISE ROPE FITNESS (Purple)
Offered by Thunder Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Mar. 2015
Great price and does the job. Can't see need to buy more expensive one.

Transcend 32GB Premium SDHC Class 10 UHS-I 300x Memory Card
Transcend 32GB Premium SDHC Class 10 UHS-I 300x Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Mar. 2015
Good price and so far so good.

After Inked Tattoo Aftercare Lotion Cream Sachet 7ml
After Inked Tattoo Aftercare Lotion Cream Sachet 7ml
Offered by Body4Real

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Mar. 2015
Well priced and seems to do the job.

New 2 in 1 USB 2.0+SD Card Reader for Apple iPad 2/ 3
New 2 in 1 USB 2.0+SD Card Reader for Apple iPad 2/ 3
Offered by Ultra Sales Global

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 21 Mar. 2015
Didn't work!

Hario 500 ml V60 Drip Decanter Pourover Coffee Brewer Server for 2 - 3 Cups, Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Experimenting with lots of great coffee and getting good results, 21 Mar. 2015
Can't fault this product. I wanted a v60 pourover and a decanter and this came with city. Experimenting with lots of great coffee and getting good results. Enjoy.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband
Price: £58.98 - £189.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my fit bit, 8 July 2014
Love my fit bit! I had laboured over whether the cost was worth it compared to my previous £20 pedometer, but it really has been worth it. Reason being is that with my pedometer I was reaching my 10,000 steps daily, but the Fit Bit challenges me in other ways, most predominantly achievement of my active steps- which is a lot harder and takes a lot more conscious effort than just doing 10,000 steps.

It has challenged my health behaviours further, and I am proactively taking more walks throughout the day and taking the longer route where possible to get extra steps in.

I like the sleep tracker- it really shows obvious things like how alcohol may knock you out for 10 hours, but your sleep is really poor in this time. Also how stress or working late can really affect your sleep- shown by the amount of restless or even sleepless time. It has changed my habits, such as now not watching TV right before sleep and not having caffeine in the evening.

Only reason I have given 4 stars is because the charger does not always work- in fact now it barely charges it, so I have had to buy another charger. Otherwise would have been a 5*.

Buy one!! But don't forget that the fit bit doesn't do walking for you- you still need to challenge your own activity levels :)

Storm
Storm
Offered by disks4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Heather Nova, 1 May 2005
This review is from: Storm (Audio CD)
What can I say about this album that can justify it, short of you listening to it yourselves. It is out of this world. I saw her live when promoting this album, and I was spellbound as to how good she is. If you've listened to her other stuff this is different. More acoustic, more folky and well, just more simple. All the tracks are fantastic, river of life, Storm (where you can hear bullfrogs in the background....). You can even get the DVD and get more hooked.
Enjoy this CD, and similarly if it is the first time you've heard Heather Nova, back track too and listen to the likes of Oyster album which is so heavy compared to this simeply beautiful album.
I've converted so many friends to Heather Nova through this album.

Siren
Siren
Offered by Qoolist

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Nova!!!!!, 23 Aug. 2003
This review is from: Siren (Audio CD)
Fantastic album, if I reviewed it in a few months I imagine it would get a five star, it just keeps growing on me. Her voice is beautifully tragic and is almost comparable to Beth Orton. A few tracks jump out at you, especially number 3, but then the rest of them just blend in with the best ones to produce an enigmatic musical experience. Like this, you'll love Heather Nova, Oyster.

Page: 1 | 2