Profile for I. van Randwyck Limited > Reviews

Content by I. van Randwyc...

I. van Randwyck Limited

The Kindness
The Kindness
by Polly Samson

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the most wonderful books I have had the pleasure of reading, 6 May 2015
This review is from: The Kindness (Hardcover)
This is one of the most wonderful books I have had the pleasure of reading. Polly Samson is a master storyteller, weaving the reader in and out of the lives of her fabulously formed characters. Bravo!!!

You and Your Bump: Simple steps to pregnancy wellbeing
You and Your Bump: Simple steps to pregnancy wellbeing
by Emma Cannon

5.0 out of 5 stars What a relief!, 7 Jun. 2011
You and Your Bump is just what I need at this particular moment in time. Being pregnant myself, I find reading this book is rather like having a very knowledgable, reliable and trustworthy friend beside the bed. This book takes you step by step through your pregnancy, how your body will change, why, what you might expect and with extremely helpful suggestions on what to eat (delicious recipes) and how to excercise. I wish it had been out when I was pregnant with my first!

Perfect Lives
Perfect Lives
by Polly Samson

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you., 4 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Perfect Lives (Hardcover)
I agree whole heartedly with the recent review in the FT for this book. It is quite simply perfect.

The Baby-Making Bible: Simple steps to enhance your fertility and improve your chances of getting pregnant
by Emma Cannon

5.0 out of 5 stars The Baby Making Bible, 6 Jan. 2010
I found this book incredibly warm, supportive, helful and inspirational. It does not patronise in anyway but encourages you to take control of your own body and mind in the fertility minefield. I am giving this book to my daughter so that she can understand the choices that lie ahead of her and to be fully prepared. In the words of Brigid Moss of Red, Emma is indeed a "Goddess". Try the recipes - they are delicious.

Wait till Next Year
Wait till Next Year
by Doris Kearns Goodwin

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 30 April 2009
This review is from: Wait till Next Year (Paperback)
Doris Kearns Goodwin has captured the spirit of the time. It is a wonderful read, I couldn't put it down. It transported me to another time and place and gave me a love for baseball which I never knew I had in me!

Lost and Found
Lost and Found
by Lucy Cavendish

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost and Found by Lucy Cavendish, 31 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Lost and Found (Paperback)
I just loved this book as I did the other Samantha Smythe books. Lucy Cavendish writes with such humour and wit. Can't wait to read the next one.