Profile for DAVID BURN > Reviews

Mens More Mile Black with a blue panel 5 inch baggy running shorts
Mens More Mile Black with a blue panel 5 inch baggy running shorts
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for running - and the gym in general!, 14 Feb 2014
These are really good quality shorts, made of high quality material, which I found fitted really well. They were also delivered really quickly and were a very reasonable price.
I thought I'd write a review, as these shorts were exactly what I was looking for, after quite a search around - hopefully this could shorten the search for someone else!
The reason for this, is that although I have other shorts which I use for running outside during good weather, they tend to be a bit short for use in the gym sitting at the weight machines and rowing machines. These shorts have a slightly longer leg section, making them ideal for both running and training on other machines in the gym.

Faithfull 15L Paint Scuttle
Faithfull 15L Paint Scuttle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great capacity!, 26 Sep 2013
This container is sturdy and strong walled, without being too heavy. It has a good capacity and I would recommend it instead of the more flimsy plastic trays I have been using! (Trays not bought on Amazon!)

Eliminator
Eliminator

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ZZ Top!, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Eliminator (Audio CD)
I think this is a great CD, I have the 'Greatest Hits' also, but I feel that Eliminator really captures the mid 1980's ZZ Top.
I've read some reviews that prefer the earlier ZZ Top CD's (or LP's!), but this is where I first encountered ZZ Top, with Eliminator and it remains my favourite collection of tracks.

Now That's What I Call Music! 85
Now That's What I Call Music! 85
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars A good mixture!, 26 Sep 2013
I thought this was a good compilation - it is the usual mixture and as I quite often find, I thought CD1 was better than CD2. The thing about the 'Now...' series, is that they can only work with the music available at the time, good or bad, but in this case they have produced a good mixture of current songs. I still think this series is great value considering the number of tracks included.

Challenge 100-75 x 3.50mm Cone Head Masonry Nails Zinc Plated
Challenge 100-75 x 3.50mm Cone Head Masonry Nails Zinc Plated

5.0 out of 5 stars Nailed it!, 26 Sep 2013
I needed to fix a wooden frame on a side door of a garage which had come adrift from the brickwork - these nails were exactly what was needed and did a great job. I would highly recommend them - make sure you hit them straight on and watch out for the odd spark on impact ( on the pack it recommends eye protection/goggles and I think it is a good idea!).

Electric
Electric

5.0 out of 5 stars Back on Form!, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Electric (Audio CD)
I have bought Pet Shop Boys CD's from the very beginning, even the (very few) not so great ones, but this CD is like a breath of fresh air, I feel, as the Pet Shop Boys give some real energy to the songs. I really enjoyed this CD and it is a welcome addition to the overall CD collection!

Kings And Rogues Box Set (Henry IV/ VIII/ Merry Wives) [Globe on Screen] [DVD] [2012] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Roger Allam

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Productions!, 26 Sep 2013
I bought this as a gift and it was greatly appreciated. The plays produced by the Globe Theatre are amazing to watch live and these DVD's capture the performances really well. I had bought individual DVD's as presents in the past, but when I saw a box set I was really pleased - and the price seemed good as well!

King of the Road: True Tales from a Legendary Ice Road Trucker
King of the Road: True Tales from a Legendary Ice Road Trucker
by Alex Debogorski

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep on truckin', 26 Sep 2013
This book is great! It tells the story so far of Alex, in an informative and also very readable way, with plenty of humour and a few surprising facts.
I mention 'readable' which may sound obvious, this being a book, but what I mean by this is that I found I could get through a large number of pages without realising how much of the book I had covered. This was mainly due to the conversational nature of the text and also the really interesting stories which are included about bears, cars, wildlife and people which Alex has encountered. A really interesting read!

NCIS CAP Black Baseball Hat Embroidered
NCIS CAP Black Baseball Hat Embroidered
Offered by 10th Planet Autographs and Events

5.0 out of 5 stars Get ahead get an NCIS hat!, 26 Sep 2013
This was bought by me as a present for an NCIS enthusiast and it did not disappoint!
It arrived quickly and is made of really good quality material. It is, as far as I can tell, and exact replica of the ones worn in the TV series, even down to having the white edging to the peak. A really good product!

The Rough Guide to Ireland
The Rough Guide to Ireland
by Paul R. Gray

4.0 out of 5 stars A good guide, 26 Sep 2013
This book gives a good introduction to the whole of Ireland. It gives an overall view of areas of interest around all of Ireland and provides a good insight into the maybe lesser known points. It is useful in indicating interesting areas and giving a useful description in enough detail to let you decide whether you would be interested or not, so that you could then do an internet search for further details. I found it a very useful book.

Page: 1 | 2