Profile for A. Jolie > Reviews

DYLON Wash & Dye Chocolate Brown 400g
Offered by USAVEUK FREE UK DELIVERY FAST DISPATCH
Price: 5.29

3.0 out of 5 stars simple to use, 7 Mar 2014
Very easy to use, just pop into washing machine and no salt required. Covered a khaki coloured skirt fine although the bleach stain was still apparent, but that was expected. Also dyed a royal blue cotton bath rug but it came out almost black, not chocolate brown?

It dyed very evenly, no patches etc. so would try other colours for light shades of cotton.

There was only a little trace of dye left in the washing machine which immediately came off with a paper towel.

Eylure DYBROW 45 Day - Brown
Eylure DYBROW 45 Day - Brown
Price: 5.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Numerous applications needed, 5 Mar 2014
I decided to buy this following all the positive comments. However I'm disappointed as it has taken me four applications to get even a hint of colour. Tried it twice one evening and left it on for over 5 minutes each time and there was barely any difference.

Tried again twice the following day and the effect was the just the merest hint of colour. I'm a red head with pale eyebrows and thought the colour would be very noticeable. Won't be buying it again, will just have to stick to a pencil now.

Braun Oral-B EB25-4 Floss Action Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads - Pack of 4
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD BUY, 12 Jan 2014
These flossing brushes are excellent when used in conjunction with the usual toothbrush heads. You really can feel the difference.

Amazon were the cheapest by far in that it cost 10 for 4 heads whereas in Boots it was this price for 2. Can recommend for sure.

Braun Oral-B TriZone 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Braun Oral-B TriZone 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Price: 23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's effective., 12 Jan 2014
I was recommended this brush by my hygienist and can see why. After each two minute brushing your mouth feels really fresh and clean, teeth are smooth and gleaming. I also bought the flossing brushes and they really are the bees knees.....so I use both at different times.

Bought it through topcashback so thought it a very good deal; only to find out that a few days after Christmas it was discounted even more in Boots. However, I suppose this is par for the course and should know to have waited until after that date to buy during sale time.

It is one of the best toothbrushes on the market, only downside is that it takes an exceedingly long time to recharge each week. Even overnight is not long enough, but it's so good a brush am willing to put up with this.

Clairol Nice'n'Easy Hair Colourant 108 Natural Golden Auburn
Clairol Nice'n'Easy Hair Colourant 108 Natural Golden Auburn
Offered by Garners Pharmacy
Price: 6.67

1.0 out of 5 stars MORE JAFFA THAN AUBURN !!, 24 July 2013
I know the photos of the colour on the box are not true to life but had hoped to get something even near to it.

I've natural reddish hair to begin with but had to get rid of the 'badger look' at my roots. OMG I now have a full head of horrible ORANGE coloured hair, in fact just call me JAFFA.

It is so horrible I am now off to the shops to buy another product to try and cover it up. Never again. Definitely one to avoid.

600mm x 1 x 50M Large Bubble Wrap Fast Free Delivery
600mm x 1 x 50M Large Bubble Wrap Fast Free Delivery
Offered by PolyPostalBags
Price: 14.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 25 Oct 2012
Have now purchased two of these rolls (with large bubbles) of wrap for a house move. This is a first class product, hence buying a further one. Ideal for packaging and protecting mirrors, paintings, delicate items of furniture, in fact anything at all you want to transport etc. etc.

At first it looks like an enormous roll but when moving everything in your house it is an ideal size. The large bubbles I found to be much better than the cheaper bubble wrap which has much smaller bubbles and therefore not quite as strong.

Would definitely recommend. It also arrived within 3 days which was a much faster delivery time than estimated.

Bring Him Home
Bring Him Home
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, 27 May 2012
This review is from: Bring Him Home (Audio CD)
Wish I'd taken a little bit of time in looking at the selection of songs before buying this c.d.

I really love the sound of Alfie Boe but was a little disappointed in the choice of music. Why on earth is there a duet with Matt Lucas.....truly awful and sounds like a pub karaoke player singing with the wonderful Alfie. It is unbelievably awful and I really have to push the skip button each time it comes on.

Apart from that I would say it is OK but certainly not his finest.

3g Tube of Super Glue, Bonds Anything In Seconds! Pack Of 5
3g Tube of Super Glue, Bonds Anything In Seconds! Pack Of 5
Offered by Express Goods UK
Price: 1.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow it really bonds fast, 27 May 2012
The five little tubes of this glue are great. Usually you buy a dearer version, use it once and that's it.....the rest dries up which makes it an expensive buy for just one use.

I had read other reviews about it bonding to everything really fast, and yes it did even although I took precautions and wore gloves and placed a towel underneath the item to be glued. It bonded the gloves to the item and my dress to the item and the towel to the item (and I thought I was being careful!!) as small drips of glue had gone unnoticed. Trying to prize the plastic gloves away resulted in instant holes and finger totally glued. However with the help of water finally managed to get "free". Somehow it also managed to get onto to a glass table and after using nail polish remover a few times it was ok.

The repaired item looks flawless now, and as good as new, and pleased with that and although I think this the best glue ever, I will, in future, wear a few pair of plastic gloves and do the repair (as advised elsewhere) on top of some aluminium foil. You have been warned!!!

Amco Lemon Citrus Squeezer
Amco Lemon Citrus Squeezer

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use and clean, 27 May 2012
I'm really pleased that my old glass one finally broke, and I looked for a more up to date type as this Lemon Squeezer is excellent and very easy to use. Simple and quick action, and a breeze to clean under the tap. No more pips falling into drinks or while cooking. Sometimes it sprays out to the side a little but not too much of a problem.

I even used it for very small oranges etc. and it also worked a treat.

Definitely to be recommended.

1947 - A Time to Remember CD Card
1947 - A Time to Remember CD Card
Offered by momox co uk
Price: 2.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Ideal card, 17 April 2012
I had been looking for something just a little bit different and this card seemed to fit the bill. The price was reasonable and it's always good to reminisce and I hope he enjoyed it.

Can't say I liked the choice of songs very much, was that really the pick of the bunch for 1947? (but it's the thought that counts!) It was delivered super quick from Germany and the price included p & p. So all in all I would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2