Profile for M. Burville > Reviews

300ml Measuring Jug
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 4.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little thing, 5 Mar 2014
This is just right for those amounts which are not too large or too small. Very easy to read the levels.

Good Grips 1060700Uk Measure Jug Mini Angle
Good Grips 1060700Uk Measure Jug Mini Angle
Offered by BFC
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little thing, 5 Mar 2014
This is easy to use with very clear marking. Great for small amounts. Cleans easily and takes up very little space

Roberts Stream 83i Stereo DAB/FM/WiFi Internet Radio with 3 Way Speaker System
Roberts Stream 83i Stereo DAB/FM/WiFi Internet Radio with 3 Way Speaker System
Price: 149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Mar 2014
I got this radio mainly to stream music from my Diskstation. It's a solid, well built machine, attractive in a geeky sort of way with all the buttons and lights. It was a doddle to setup, very intuitive with a decent manual if you need it. As soon as I entered my router's passphrase it found my diskstation and was off and running in no time. Compared to my Logitech Squeezebox, which I have used for years and highly rate, this was so much easier to configure and get going. The sound is rich and very satisfying and there's no distortion when the volume is turned up. Highly recommended.

FT-2, Heavy Duty 2FT 10IN (86cm) Square Folding Legs table
FT-2, Heavy Duty 2FT 10IN (86cm) Square Folding Legs table
Offered by Folding Tables UK Ltd
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent table, 21 Feb 2014
This is a very well made, sturdy table. It's not too heavy, is easily cleaned and quick to fold down. The legs are very strong and they make the table perfectly stable. It's also not unattractive. More importantly it's perfect for my purpose and I would readily recommend it.

JTX 2-In-1 Cross Trainer Bike
JTX 2-In-1 Cross Trainer Bike
Offered by JTX Fitness
Price: 199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trainer, 21 Feb 2014
I've never used one of these before and certainly never put one together. The service from the company was excellent and delivery faultless. I managed to put the machine together in about thirty minutes but I can see that the instructions could be difficult to follow. Even so, take it slowly and it almost falls into place. I was very surprised at the sturdy construction and, although I've only just got it and used it once, I can't see anything serious to criticise. The reach is quite long and people with short arms might struggle and the saddle is very hard but they are just minor quibbles. Overall an excellent machine and very good value.

The Etymologicon and The Horologicon (Two book set)
The Etymologicon and The Horologicon (Two book set)
by Mark Forsyth
Price: 19.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 20 Feb 2014
I bought these for a Christmas present. Both are highly readable and full of the most interesting facts. Difficult to put down.

JJC Lens Cleaning Tissue (50 pieces per pack) for Camera Lenses and filters etc..
Offered by PowerPlanet Europe
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 20 Feb 2014
I bought these for my camera and for a microscope which is not very easy to clean. These do a good job.

Mens 2 Pack of Plain Thermal Welly / Wellie Socks (Black & Grey)
Mens 2 Pack of Plain Thermal Welly / Wellie Socks (Black & Grey)
Offered by Stc Stores
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy., 20 Feb 2014
These socks are substantial and very warm and comfortable. Just right for dog walking boots. I would highly recommend them.

Kuching Herbal Premium Java Herbal Infusion Tea 20 Teabags (Pack of 10, Total 200 Teabags)
Price: 16.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 20 Feb 2014
I'm not keen on black tea, probably because of the tannin. It took me a while to get used to this as it doesn't seem to be too far in taste from ordinary tea but it is less bitter. It's growing on me.

The Ultimate Low Fat Baking Book
The Ultimate Low Fat Baking Book
by Linda Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 20 Feb 2014
I got this second hand at a very low price but it turned up and excellent condition. The recipes are really good and give all the information you need but losing weight is going to be difficult.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9