Profile for mel > Reviews

FOR SAMSUNG TOCCO LITE 2 S5220 BLACK COLOUR LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited
Price: 2.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and fits phone perfectly, 5 Aug 2014
Looks good and fits phone perfectly. However, there is a weakness in the plastic casing where the volume and on/off buttons are and within weeks it had split. It has now fallen off. Not really sure what other phone casings are made off but this plastic can't really cope with day to day knocks.

Noble Intentions: Episode 1
Noble Intentions: Episode 1
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 18 Mar 2013
As episode 2, this was edge of seat stuff, excellent read. The first 2 episodes from season 1 are also free.

Verbatim 43533 DVD-R 4.7GB 16x Printable 50 Pack Spindle
Verbatim 43533 DVD-R 4.7GB 16x Printable 50 Pack Spindle
Price: 12.83

5.0 out of 5 stars BURNing love, 18 Mar 2013
Love these, great price and great quality - not had a duff one yet. I have bought other makes in the past that just don't work.

Manchester United Band Duvet Cover and Pillowcase
Manchester United Band Duvet Cover and Pillowcase

5.0 out of 5 stars uncle duvet, 18 Mar 2013
Bought this for my nephews birthday to match the rest of his room....red and white with manu logos everywhere. He loves it!

Noble Intentions: Episode 2
Noble Intentions: Episode 2
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 13 Mar 2013
If you love Reacher novels you'll love these (his first names also Jack). Like Reacher it is fast paced and edge of the seat stuff. However, this Jack goes on covert ops as a hit man etc, he's also a bad ass but with less redeeming qualities.

Trouble is, it's more cost effective to buy the instalments in season batches and I've already read the first 2 episodes from season 1.

A4 Inkjet Creative Vinyl Stickers Matt x 20 Sheets
A4 Inkjet Creative Vinyl Stickers Matt x 20 Sheets
Offered by Photo Paper Direct Ltd.
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars adhering quality, 13 Mar 2013
I was a little sceptical of these at first as I thought I'd ordered gloss (I use them for bottle labels). However, you get nice bright colour printing using them. The paper is also good quality and it actually sticks to the bottle (some other papers seem to peel easy).

FireWire Gold-Plated 800 to 400 9 Pin to 6 Pin 1.5m Cable IEEE 1394
FireWire Gold-Plated 800 to 400 9 Pin to 6 Pin 1.5m Cable IEEE 1394
Offered by Akord Technologies Ltd
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cable guy, 13 Mar 2013
I couldn't believe I needed this as well when I purchased the Apple MD464ZM/A Firewire (800) socket 9-pin to Thunderbolt plug Adapter. However, my old external hard drive wouldn't work without it.

5 stars for delivery and quality but kick up the bum to Apple for making me need it in the first place. Especially when I'd shelled out around 30 on the thunderbolt adapter already and finding my old external connection was useless without this.

N.B. the new iMacs do not have firewire, they use the new Thunderbolt connection (which wasn't mentioned when I purchased the iMac).

Men of War: Red Tide (PC DVD)
Men of War: Red Tide (PC DVD)
Offered by PNA247
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars From russia with love, 13 Mar 2013
Another great strategy game for a superb price. The delivery is pretty quick as well.
This game focus is on the russian marines involvement in the war...you also get a little history lesson and actual marine memoirs thrown in for good measure.

Men of War - The Ultimate Collection (PC DVD)
Men of War - The Ultimate Collection (PC DVD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 13 Mar 2013
4 great games for a superb price. Nicely packaged with instruction booklet included. Also has a bonus cd with music from each game (if you like that sort of thing).

Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter
Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter
Price: 20.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Socket to me, 13 Mar 2013
I love it simply because I can now read my old external hard drive. Unknown to me, I had the older version firewire and when I bought my new iMac it wouldn't connect without it. Mind you, it's bl88dy expensive for what it is.