Profile for Bewitched > Reviews

Content by Bewitched

Bewitched (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Intuitive Tarot - Read The Tarot Instantly (Psychic Development - Divination and Interpretation) (Intuitive Living Book 7)
Price: 1.85

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok!, 9 Jun 2014
It doesn't tell you anything new It's common sense really and a bit repetitive. I was quite disappointed, It's an ok read but I have read better!

Before I Sleep
Before I Sleep
Price: 5.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb debut album, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Before I Sleep (Audio CD)
Superb album, such a haunting voice, but I truly love it. She should have won The Voice!
Nice easy to listen too. Recommended if you like Kate Bush, tori Amos and heather nova, you will like this!

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Malta & Gozo
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Malta & Gozo
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 5 May 2014
I bought this for kindle as I will take my kindle on holiday so it means I will have the guidebook with me. It's informative and although I have visited Malta 3 times before, I have found new places in this book to visit!

Lonely Planet Malta & Gozo (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Malta & Gozo (Travel Guide)
by Abigail Blasi
Price: 8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 5 May 2014
Bought this as a gift for my hubby as he wanted to find things to see and do on our holiday to Malta, the book is small enough to take on holiday with you and is very informative.

Wenger WA-7709-02 Rhea Ladies Single Laptop/Notebook Shoulder Bag
Wenger WA-7709-02 Rhea Ladies Single Laptop/Notebook Shoulder Bag
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, just what you would expect from Wenger, 5 May 2014
I wanted a bag to carry a small laptop, that was lightweight as I have had spinal surgery and can't carry anything too heavy. This bag is great quality, the size is perfect for my laptop and a notebook and power lead, it's just what I was looking for.

Opal & 925 Sterling Silver Ring Celtic Design
Opal & 925 Sterling Silver Ring Celtic Design
Offered by DTPSilver
Price: 41.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 5 May 2014
Ring was smaller than size and didn't fit, so it was returned. I was disappointed with the quality, the stone didn't look very authentic, compared to other opals I own.

PowerGen Dual USB 3.6A 18w Car Charger for Apple iPad 1, iPad 2, The New iPad 3, iPad mini, iPhone 5 4s 4 3 3Gs, Android Phones, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 10 (USB Cable NOT included) - WHITE
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for keeping in my car, 5 May 2014
Perfect for keeping in my car, as I always carry a USB lead for my phone but not always got anywhere to plug it in. It's compact and does the job!

12-gauge Shot Glass cartridge
12-gauge Shot Glass cartridge
Price: 8.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gift, 5 May 2014
Bought these glasses as a gift for some friends to celebrate the launch of their first album, they were perfect because the band is also called 12 Guage! If your into rock music watch out for these shot glasses appearing in the bands video for their first single.

All In
All In
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb new Rock Band, 1 May 2014
This review is from: All In (Audio CD)
This is an amazing debut album from a new rock band. The material is all original and they are all superb musicians. If you are a fan of rock music, then I would really recommend having a listen to this album. I have already got my favourites including the debut single Hell to the Morning and From the Ashes.

These guys have been touring the UK, if you get the chance to see them live they are superb and well worth seeing.

I look forward to hearing more from these guys!

Rules of Management: The Definitive Guide to Managerial Success (The Rules Series)
by Richard Templar

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 11 Aug 2013
This was recommended to me as I am new to managing a team. It's written in a fun way and although most of it common sense it's a good reminder. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3