Profile for Paul Taylor > Reviews

Content by Paul Taylor

Paul Taylor "lux7"

Flip F260B-UK Video Ultra Series Digital Camcorder - Black (60 mins)
Flip F260B-UK Video Ultra Series Digital Camcorder - Black (60 mins)

5.0 out of 5 stars love the flip, 17 Jun. 2008
Acquired my flip camcorder a couple of days ago - and I LOVE it. Simple and easy to use [I was filming within 2 minutes of taking it out of the box and installing the batteries], it does exactly what the product description/specification says it will do. I messed up setting the time and date when I first switched it on so emailed support for help and received a reply within 24 hours [on a Sunday] providing the correct solution. Definitely 5 stars!!

[Edit]
Update to review: No problems installing the software on a Mac [fully Leopard compatible - OS X 10.5.3]. Easy to follow instructions to save, share, edit videos, make movies etc. - have saved, edited and shared videos via private email and as attachments to email messages without a hitch. All seems to work flawlessly on the Mac.

Dualit 4 Slice Stainless Steel Toaster 40352
Dualit 4 Slice Stainless Steel Toaster 40352

5.0 out of 5 stars Dualit make the best toasters, 24 Oct. 2006
I've owned a Dualit toaster for years. When one of the elements stopped working I contacted Dualit and ordered a complete set of new elements directly from the manufacturer [they cost about a fiver each] and I fitted them myself. The elements are not soldered and even I, with a minimum of knowledge and good written instructions from Dualit was able to fit them. There is no built in obsolescene in a Dualit toaster unlike a lot of cheaper and tatty makes. Everything on a Dualit is replaceable which makes the initial expense very worthwhile. Quite simply, a Dualit is for life.