Profile for C. Reading > Reviews

Content by C. Reading

C. Reading "herbsguy" (Somerset)

Page: 1 | 2
ReGenesis: Season One [DVD]
ReGenesis: Season One [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Outerbridge

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pants..., 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: ReGenesis: Season One [DVD] (DVD)
I'm not sure about all the glowing reviews about this,but I found it dull and the acting is a tad wooden,Plus the picture is very grainy.There are infinitely better things to watch.Like grass growing...

66fit Knobble It Thumb Massage Tool - Trigger Point Reflexology Body Massager
66fit Knobble It Thumb Massage Tool - Trigger Point Reflexology Body Massager

5.0 out of 5 stars Back relief in an instant, 7 Jun. 2013
I have a real stubborn trigger point of knotted muscle just near to the rhomboid attatchment to the shoulderblade,which is like having constant toothache but in my back.Five minutes of having this rubbed vigourously over it and it feels much better.For such a simple device,it works really well,because unless your wife/girlfriend has hands like pitchforks they're unlikely to match the pressure this can generate,even when used by the daintiest of maidens...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy boost required?Look no further..., 7 Jun. 2013
I was constantly feeling fatigued and although on an array of food state supplements,couldnt seem to improve it,then after some research,i tried these and within days I felt I whole lot better,without the normal feeling of lethargy I was experiencing.If you buy Coq10,just make sure it has the Kaneka trademark on the tub.

Roughneck 65624 Sledge Hammer 4lb F/glass Handle 16-inch
Roughneck 65624 Sledge Hammer 4lb F/glass Handle 16-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent,well balanced hammer, 7 Jun. 2013
I bought this to put in some fence posts,as I thought a sledge might be a bit awkward in the confined space I had to us it.Turns out this hammer is near perfect,enough weight to whack the posts in,but light and short enough to use with one hand and long enough for some leverage,Seems very well made too.Excellent value.

Bio-Health 450mg Celery Seed Fruit Powdered - Pack of 60 Capsules
Bio-Health 450mg Celery Seed Fruit Powdered - Pack of 60 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 7 Jun. 2013
I bought this after reading about the benefits of celery on blood pressure,which I have and has been causing me to hear and feel my heartbeat in my head for some time now.Withis about a month of taking this,the pounding in my head has reduced greatly and my blood pressure is lower,plus there are no fillers in this brand and its half the price of some other brands.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do the trick..., 7 Jun. 2013
I bought this for my elderly mum who has a few aches and pains and was feeling low on energy.She's only been taking it amonth and already she seems to have a bit more pep and the great thing is this stuff tastes good,so I know she'll take it.Plus it has some B vitamins to boot.

Raw Health Organic Cider Vinegar Unpasteurised with Mother, 500ml
Raw Health Organic Cider Vinegar Unpasteurised with Mother, 500ml
Offered by Activecare Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for fish and chips..., 7 Jun. 2013
maybe this is a bit harsh,but I ordered this to compare to another brand I've been drinking and in comparison,this stuff tastes and smells closer to malt vinegar than ACV.While the liquid is cloudy with sediment,i can see no mother.If it wasn't labelled ACV and raw,i wouldn't have believed it.Tastes and smells harsh,this will be set aside for condiment use only.I'm switching back to my favourite brand pronto...it's making my through sore just drinking it..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2015 12:41 AM GMT

Folklore and Superstition
Folklore and Superstition

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dissapointing.., 26 Sept. 2008
After being blown away by their incredible self titled debut,I have been salivating over the release of this album for some time..after hearing Blind Man,I felt reassured that this was going to be corker of a follow up...er..not quite...over produced to the point of diminishing the power chords and monster riffs we loved on the first album..go back and hire whoever produced the first album...secondly,the songs..mmm..Blind Man,Devils Queen,Sunrise,Peace is Free,Soul Creek,Ghost of Floyd Collins..all pretty strong,while lacking the raw intensity of any of the songs from the first album(asides from Blind Man)...the rest of the songs on offer are bland,middle of the road forgettable stuff we hear too all too often...it's almost like they ran out of time and they used songs they were going to bin or were unfinished...there wasn't a weak song on the first album..every song was just exceptional...I hope they can return to their original form for the next release as they ARE an exceptional band...maybe Folklore will grow on me oneday...

Lost in Space
Lost in Space
Offered by playanywhere

5.0 out of 5 stars Take a trip to the planet sublime...., 3 Jun. 2003
This review is from: Lost in Space (Audio CD)
This is just one of the most beautiful albums I've ever listened to.Aimee has taken another giant leap in her songwriting.Any one who gives this less than 5 stars must need a good de-waxing.Wonderfully intelligent lyrics,superbly crafted songs combined with a great production makes this one of my all time faves.If you like intelligent pop/rock that will grab your senses by the proverbials and mesmerize you ,luring you to another dimension,then this is for you. I don't feel there's a weak song on it,and contrary to some reviews,I think the album is far from one paced or "samey",in fact it's just the opposite if you just let Aimee's beautiful voice carry you into her stories,where you can look around and see for yourself what she means.Well,what are you waiting for..go buy it!

Page: 1 | 2