Profile for C. Nokes > Reviews

Content by C. Nokes

C. Nokes (Birmingham B32)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Crud Crudcatcher/Raceguard Mud Guard - White
Crud Crudcatcher/Raceguard Mud Guard - White
Offered by Cobalt Innovations
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Should Have Checked The Fitting, 9 Mar 2014
Brought this for my bike but silly me I did not check that it would fit and guess what it don't fit, so I am now stuck with a mud guard that looks OK but just don't fit.

Kensington Duo Gel Mousepad Wave
Kensington Duo Gel Mousepad Wave
Price: 10.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 9 Mar 2014
Brought this as I was suffering with pain in my wrist when typing, the support has helped to stop the pain in my wrist now because of the support it gives. I recommend this to anyone who suffered the same as I did.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 9 Mar 2014
This is very good for the hard skin on your feet, I have found it to be a good buy. If you suffer with hard skin then I would recommend you buy this and give it a go.

Time
Time
Offered by Bee-Entertained
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it & Love Rod, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Time (Audio CD)
Love Rod Stewart so just had to buy this, it is a great album to listen to either in the car or in the house. I recommend any Rod Stewart fan to buy this album and enjoy.

Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board - Black (Wii)
Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board - Black (Wii)
Price: 56.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliiant, 9 Mar 2014
Love this as it is the first time ever using anything like this, it is like having your own personal trainer without having the expense. It motivates me to keep going when I am on it and in the comfort of my own home. I recommend this to anyone.

The Diary of a Submissive: A True Story
The Diary of a Submissive: A True Story
by Sophie Morgan
Price: 3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Escapisim, 9 Mar 2014
I do not normally read fiction but when a friend told me to read this trilogy I could not put it down, the woman who wrote this has an amazing mind. I cannot wait for the film to be released and I recommend all to buy this book an escape in to this very imaginative world.

A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets
by James Bowen
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 9 Mar 2014
I ordered this book as I love cats and true stories and if you are the same then I recommend you buy it too. Once I started to read this story I could not leave it as for each chapter tells of different situations that they went through together. It is a very heart-wrenching and heart-warming story, please buy it as I know you will love it.

Firetrap Women's Thunder White 20021 5 UK
Firetrap Women's Thunder White 20021 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Firetrap Women's Thunder (Apparel)
These sandals are very comfy to wear and they can be worn as casual or as dressy. These are very good quality and I recommend them to anyone.

Swift 3 piece Pizza Set
Swift 3 piece Pizza Set
Price: 10.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy, 9 Mar 2014
This was a replacement for one we had worn out, this is very good as it help to make your pizza nice and crunchy. I recommend this to all.

Manual of Clinical Paramedic Procedures
Manual of Clinical Paramedic Procedures
by Pete Gregory BSc.
Price: 32.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 9 Mar 2014
This has been an ideal book to help me with my studies as a paramedic at uni. This book is full of handy information and I recommend it to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3