Profile for C. J. E. King > Reviews

Content by C. J. E. King

C. J. E. King (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High-Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant device, 28 Aug 2014
I have Kindle Apps on lots of devices but this device is brilliant. Bought to use in Caribbean and it was brilliant. Better in bright sun than not! I have iPads etc but not great for reading in bright sunshine. Also lovely to read in bed at night when hubby sleeping. Added books whilst away. Just great. I've had Kindles since the first 'keyboard' version and this is the best one yet!

The Royal Encyclopedia: Authorised Book of the Royal Family
The Royal Encyclopedia: Authorised Book of the Royal Family
by Ronald Allison

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug 2014
Great service. Great quality. Book as described.

[+Screen Film][AIR CUSHION] Spigen Apple iPhone 5S / 5 Case ULTRA HYBRID [Crystal Clear] [1 FREE Premium Japanese Screen Protector + 2 FREE Graphics] Bumper Case with Anti-Scratch Clear Back Panel + Air Cushion Technology Corners for iPhone 5S / 5 - ECO-Friendly Package - Crystal Clear (SGP10640)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic case and protection, 28 Aug 2014
Paid a lot for my iPhone so invested in expensive Knomo case which was great but looked very shabby after six months. Saw this and bought as a cheap stand-by but won't go back. It's a really good quality case. Had it on one day and dropped phone in the gym; totally protected! It's discreet with total protection and let's face it- if you have a £500 + phone - show it off. Brilliant value and great quality.

SUPER TRAVELLER Compression Travel Flight Socks Size 6-9, 39-43 MEDIUM - BLACK
SUPER TRAVELLER Compression Travel Flight Socks Size 6-9, 39-43 MEDIUM - BLACK
Offered by NPC (Europe) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 23 April 2014
After a minor (ish) op, I was told I had to wear the white surgical socks the hospital issued (one pair only) for two weeks! I asked if 'flight socks' would be an OK substitute and hospital agreed. These were great. Much cheaper than high street chain chemists and a great fit (I am a ladies size 8 UK). I am also tall (5'11') and they fitted me really well. It meant I could go to work without feeling a complete gonk in white socks and could use the hospital issue at night. Really good quality and have saved them for a long haul flight later this year.

Acctim 74431 Durham Wall Clock, Natural Oak
Acctim 74431 Durham Wall Clock, Natural Oak

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clock, 23 April 2014
I bought this to replace a radio controlled clock I managed to knock to the floor. Sadly this was a bit too big to replace in the same space, but it was so lovely looking I kept it anyway and put in the kitchen. It looks great and keeps (of course) brilliant time. With school run and trains to catch, I need accuracy! I agree with some other comments that it's about the facade (glamorous looking but the back is a bit Heath Robinson) but, frankly, for the money this is a really lovely item and I am delighted. Incredibly well packaged too.

Love In The Afternoon Favour Boxes (pack of 20)
Love In The Afternoon Favour Boxes (pack of 20)
Offered by OccasionsDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service lovely product, 23 April 2014
The first lot sadly didn't arrive, but seller was so kind and sorted it out. Lovely little product. They are small, but that's what I wanted. Very pretty and easy to put together. Great service.

Tap the Frog: Doodle
Tap the Frog: Doodle

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tap the Frog: Doodle (App)
I have rated this a 4 star because it's very fun to play on an for all ages 4-40 reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because you have to play all the levels to get coins but it's not that hard and you can log into Facebook and Twitter and get 200 coins pur one you log into so please down load it and no I'm not a person who made it lot of people will think it but I just love the game and recommend it!!!!!! #tapthefrog please like this comment an I hope it helped

One Direction Birthday Personalised Party Banner 40" x 11" (ONED-BANS)
One Direction Birthday Personalised Party Banner 40" x 11" (ONED-BANS)
Offered by Dom and Geri

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Jan 2014
Wasn't too sure what to expect quality wise, but shouldn't have worried. Really lovey product and poster-thick. Wrapped it up as a gift in the end. Really speedy service too. Ordered one morning, emailed personalisation details and it arrived next day. 13 year-old ecstatic.

Disney Channel Holiday Playlist
Disney Channel Holiday Playlist
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Disney fans, 19 Jan 2014
Bought for my 14 year old. She loved it. She's a great fan of Ross Lynch and co. Would recommend.

XNFit The Clip Activity Tracker - Sleep Tracker - Pedometer
XNFit The Clip Activity Tracker - Sleep Tracker - Pedometer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little device, 19 Jan 2014
Having had lots of cheap pedometers in the past and not ready to invest too heavily in an expensive model I opted for this little device. It really is great. Small light and easy to use. The only reason I haven't given it five stars is, like others, I found the set up frustrating and not particularly intuitive (too used to Apple products and not having to think) and the fact that there is no option for imperial. I had to convert weight etc to metric but small niggles for a nifty piece of kit. I am just off for long walk as it has brought home how little I am moving! Would recommend. Good value.

Page: 1 | 2