ARRAY(0xabdacca8)

PetGear by Happy Pet Dog Seat Belt
PetGear by Happy Pet Dog Seat Belt
Price: 3.27

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant idea, 4 April 2014
This clips on to the dogs lead and then plugs into the seat belt clip. There is enough lead for the dog to move and get comfortable, also to look out the window but also be safe and not wander about and be a hazard.
The clip is compatible with the seat belt clip in my car ( fiat 500) but doesn't fit my daughter's older car (Peugeot 206 X reg).

Mikki Training Anti-pull Harness with Reflective Collar, Medium
Mikki Training Anti-pull Harness with Reflective Collar, Medium
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 April 2014
I have a 7 month old bassett that likes to pull as soon as a lead is attached to her collar.
I put this harness on her and after a couple minutes of her wondering what it was she was then happy to set off on a walk. It is like having a different a dog! We can now walk normally and it is a pleasure to go out. People have stopped me in the street to ask how I have calmed my dog down.
We are both very happy and yes, take the harness off and just a lead on and she's straight back to pulling.

Submersible Aquarium Water Pump 3000L/H New All Pond Solutions 3000PP
Submersible Aquarium Water Pump 3000L/H New All Pond Solutions 3000PP
Offered by All Pond Solutions
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a good pump, 4 April 2014
Good quick delivery. The pump is robust and certainly pumps the water. It is working better than larger more expensive pumps that I have bought before. Very pleased with purchase.

OPEN END ZIP - BLACK - BLACK METAL TOOTH/FINISH - HEAVY DUTY - YKK - HD-3 - 6/7/8/9/11/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23/24/25/26/27/28/29/30/31/32/33/34/35/36/37/38/39/40 INCH (23 INCH (58.5 CM))
Offered by marketplace mayhem
Price: 4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, in every way, 4 April 2014
Great product. Excellent fast service. I had ordered the wrong size at first and a soap was quickly and amazingly easily sorted out.
The zip is strong, robust and much cheaper than the plastic ones I was finding in the shops.
I will buy from here again and am happily recommending this site to all.

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Offered by Online Pet Doors
Price: 69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars no more unwanted visitors, 18 Dec 2013
My cat was badly attacked by a stray that had decided the cat food in my kitchen was his. The problem is now solved with this flap and the cost is so much less than the vet bills that I had to pay!
Very easy to set up and it logged my cats microchip even though she had refused to go through the flap for 20minutes and then did so at the speed of light.
A true Tom and Jerry moment when my cat was chased through the flap with the other cat running into the locked flap.
Would recommend this to anyone.

4 x Crystal Glass Clear Door Knobs / Handles *Mabel* 30mm Drawer Kitchen Silver
4 x Crystal Glass Clear Door Knobs / Handles *Mabel* 30mm Drawer Kitchen Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant., 18 Dec 2013
Very sparkly and look very expensive. They have transformed my old welsh dresser from tat to shabby chic. Arrived promptly and well packaged. Am very pleased.

Homemade Jams & Chutneys (Women's Institute)
Homemade Jams & Chutneys (Women's Institute)
by Midge Thomas
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars everything you need to know, 18 Dec 2013
A brilliant book that clearly explains the processes to make some really tasty treats. Very easy to follow. Once you've tried one recipe you 're looking to see what next you'll try. I've binned the other books I had, they are no longer required.

Braun Oral-B TriZone 600 Rechargeable Toothbrush with TriZone Brush Head
Braun Oral-B TriZone 600 Rechargeable Toothbrush with TriZone Brush Head
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars as recommended by my dental hygienist, 17 April 2013
Purchased after a trip to the dental hygienist. I was recommended to get this brush. It was cheaper than the cost of the hygienist appointment so there is potential savings. Easy to use, nice long charge. Be aware that it comes with a 2 pin plug fitted so unless you have a shaver socket in your bathroom you will need to get an adapter plug

Black & Decker KX3300T Wallpaper Stripper 2400 Watt 4 Litr
Black & Decker KX3300T Wallpaper Stripper 2400 Watt 4 Litr
Offered by Wright's Direct
Price: 32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars wish Id bought it earlier!, 17 April 2013
Easy to set up and when up to temperature (doesn't take long) then it works really quickly. It stripped back to the plaster taking off old layers of wallpaper that had been impossible to shift previously and even took off the foul paint layer on the plaster. 're other reviews... I didn't have water running down the walls as reported , there was condensation from the steam but nothing that proper ventilation couldn't sort. If you leave it too long on the wall it will crack the plaster but you soon learn how long it needs against the wall.
I can recommend that you have a bucket close to put the steam head in for if you need to leave off for a while....makes answering the phone/ door/ call of nature so much easier!

Solitaire+
Solitaire+
Price: 0.62

5.0 out of 5 stars An old favorite, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Solitaire+ (App)
Have loved this game for years and now has the convenience of not having to find a pack of cards. Great as a time filler.Another super addition to the many things on my kindle.

Page: 1 | 2