Profile for Big D > Reviews

Toilets of the World
Toilets of the World
by Morna E. Gregory

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin!, 16 Dec 2012
This review is from: Toilets of the World (Paperback)
Heinz baked beans, they're exactly what they say on the tin. So are Spaghetti-o's, not to be confused with spaghetti hoes, they just juice your meatballs and rob your monies

Assassin's Creed II (PS3)
Assassin's Creed II (PS3)
Offered by A5Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars had to wait ages to play it, should have just bought a cattle prod, 16 Dec 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
It was a cold tuesday morning around 7:30 as our alarm had just gone off, we were ever so grateful for the burglars that day as we'd overslept for work. they didnt take much just the usual, the gimp mask collection, a bag of stolen ear rings from Claires Accessories and my authentic 1864 hole punch. As a unit we decided we had to improve our home security, what if the kids had escaped. Or worse the buglars found our collection of diseased uterus's.
This we couldnt allow!
So we did what anyone in this age of technology does. Amazonian-Women.com. After a cheeky rub I put some relaxed effort into my struggle to find a turkey baster to jam the door with. £3.28... BARGAIN (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Apollo-Turkey-Baster/dp/B003AS98SE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352632922&sr=8-1)
After a few days waiting for delivery, the basters arrival and the now foreseeable inadequacy of a turkey basters use for blocking a door that holds back 4 children I swiftly realised i had wasted my money and I needed to buy something that would solve mine and my partners issue.
We devised a list:
Floating Shelf
An Iron
and
2kg Sugar

We had been drinking again.
our plan was simple, listen to M.E.T.H.O.D MAN on repeat whilst we tied the rope the the cricket bat, set the iron precariously on the new floating shelf just above the door we rested the cricket bat behind towards the rear left hand side, got the kids to sniff lines of sugar then in a nose blood induced frenzy got them to throw the baseball at the cricket bat till it fell over. To make the game more interesting we insisted the eldest stand under the shelf and sing The Fugees - Killing Me Softly. It was a knockout! Unfortunately the kids got startled and like the Sand People they are, they retreated to their cave.

By this time we had missed a weeks work and both been called into our respective offices to have a meeting, I remember thinking "What if John awoke on a camel, but it wasn't really a camel. What if the camel was a helicopter that was blue and red and whistled occasionally" Realising me and my boss shared no common interests I resorted to ending our little date by urinating in his drawer and calling him a space chimp. Upon leaving the office I was struck down by a car. In hospital my partner visited me everyday, but I never woke up.

And this is why she bought this lingerie, she wore it every day without showering for a month. This was both vile and dedication. The next month she placed the soggy underwear under my pillow hopeing the stench would wake me, but unfortunately it wasn't the smell that woke me. Days passed and as the still soggy underwear rotted away at my pillow and slowly corroded the back of my neck the elder child came to visit (to this day we don't know how he got out of that chest freezer, but maybe it was fate) he tells me he grabbed a wire and with his blue hands began to throttle my comatosed body in the bed. there happened to be a rip in the wire exposing the copper, this burnt my neck and also touched the soggy knitwear my mrs had purchased from you. the electrical current flowed through the erotic wool and right into me. WAKING ME UP.

So to wrap this up quickly me and my wife are very grateful for your knitted underwear and it was well worth the £36.89 that she paid.
However.

I wish shed just bought a cattle prod.

Saved an innocent life!

Floating Shelf
An Iron
and
2kg Sugar

We had been drinking again.

However.

I wish shed just bought a cattle prod.

Saved an innocent life!

Assassins Creed II: Game of The Year - Platinum Edition (PS3)
Assassins Creed II: Game of The Year - Platinum Edition (PS3)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing game, 24 May 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
great all rounder, has the DLC on the disc so the game just carries on. i give Assassins creed 2, 5 postage stamps out of 5 rolls of tinfoil!

Eminem Presents The Re-Up
Eminem Presents The Re-Up
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 24 May 2011
great way of bringing stat quo, ca$his and bobby creek into the lime light. i give it 5 apples out of 5 zodiac symbols

3 Tone Deaf Music Stainless Steel Finger Picks for Guitar, Banjo, Dobro etc
3 Tone Deaf Music Stainless Steel Finger Picks for Guitar, Banjo, Dobro etc
Offered by Tone Deaf Music

1.0 out of 5 stars yet another pointless endeavour..., 24 May 2011
these are very very , actually i can't stress how difficult these are to use. along with the difficulty of using them there is also the moment when the metal gets jammed under your nail, causing your finger to bleed, and also when the metal gets wider from use and your finger goes right through and you then pull half your nail off on the G string and can't play for a days. DO NOT BUY... WASTE OF TIME!

Mortal Kombat (PS3)
Mortal Kombat (PS3)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN

4.0 out of 5 stars Fatallity, 24 May 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mortal Kombat (PS3) (Video Game)
its a good game but the next one will likely be a spin off like aramegeddon and deadly alliance, as this stops dead at the end. gameplay excellant and even better controls and graphics. i give it 4 bananas out of 5 unicorns!

Batman: Arkham Asylum - Platinum (PS3)
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Platinum (PS3)
Offered by Game Dealz

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing game, 26 Jan 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
very fun to play, lasts a long time. great storyline and get all the gadgets
so all in all a sik game with lots of fighting, and the joker challenger bits are fun too

JOYO JT-22B Rotating Mini Clip On Tuner with Backlight
JOYO JT-22B Rotating Mini Clip On Tuner with Backlight

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 24 Oct 2010
its really good and alsong as you know what requirements you need for the strings you can tune anything, as i phoned them up to enquire about how to tune my banjo and the staff were more than happy to help