Profile for rodders > Reviews

Content by rodders

rodders

Page: 1 | 2
90 x 45cm Bevelled Edge Rectangle Bathroom Mirror with Chrome Effect Metal Spring Loaded Wall Hanging Fixing Clips

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mirror, 25 May 2014
We bought this mirror to replace one which we thought was exactly the same - certainly the same make. Unfortunately we failed to realise that the fixing clips would be visible once it was in place. Our original mirror had clips on the back - having said that it looks good.

Flexitol Foot Cream Moisturising - for Very Dry Feet - 500gm
Flexitol Foot Cream Moisturising - for Very Dry Feet - 500gm
Offered by Body And Base Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 25 May 2014
If you have dry feet this is the stuff to get. My husband gets dry legs which on which nothing really works very effectively but within a couple of days there was a huge improvement and now he wouldn't be without it. Very, very good.

Flexitol Hand Balm (56g) + FREE LIP BALM
Flexitol Hand Balm (56g) + FREE LIP BALM

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 May 2014
I chose Flexitol Hand Balm as I find their footcare range so good - this handcream is excellent and the lip balm is brilliant. I have been trying to find a tube lip balm for some time to replace the no longer marketed Neutrogena and this has more than taken its place. If you have any problems with dry lips this is the product to get.

Line of Duty - Series One [DVD]
Line of Duty - Series One [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Compston

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 22 April 2014
This was a gift but I gather it has been very much appreciated and enjoyed - I look forward to borrowing it!

Cosmic Shimmer Specialist Acrylic Glue, White
Cosmic Shimmer Specialist Acrylic Glue, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glue, 22 April 2014
This is excellent glue for car making as the fine nozzle makes it very controllable & easy to use. I bought my first one at an exhibition and have not been able to locate it in shops so very pleased to find it online.

Argon Tableware Black Non Slip Serving Tray - 28cm (11")
Argon Tableware Black Non Slip Serving Tray - 28cm (11")
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tray, 22 April 2014
This little tray is excellent, like another reviewer we too have just had an expensive new stair carpet and this tray means I can stagger upstairs with a cup of tea and no spills go on the carpet! I only give 4* because there was a small tear/mark but I could not be bothered to return it and I have blacked it out with permanent pen and you can't see it.

Andrew James Stainless Steel Potato Ricer / Masher Fruit Press, With Red Soft Touch Handles
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 22 April 2014
This is a very nice bit of kit - as sturdy as it looks and so far has dealt with all I've asked of it.

Quilter's Academy: Freshman Year: A Skill-building Course in Quiltmaking v. 1
Quilter's Academy: Freshman Year: A Skill-building Course in Quiltmaking v. 1
by Harriet Hargrave

5.0 out of 5 stars Super book, 22 April 2014
This excellent book gives loads of tips which I am finding very useful indeed, although a reasonably competent sewer I am new to patchwork and quilting and this seems to answer my questions. Very enjoyable.

Braun MR500 Hand Blender
Braun MR500 Hand Blender

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 April 2014
This blender is very good indeed, I was a little doubtful about the shape of the 'foot' before trying it but it is excellent and the fan shape avoids it attaching to the bottom of the saucepan. It is one piece of kitchen equipment I hate to be without.

BRAUN COMPLETE CHOPPING ATTACHMENT MR5000/MR6000 CA
BRAUN COMPLETE CHOPPING ATTACHMENT MR5000/MR6000 CA
Offered by Seaview Shavers

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful little machine, 22 April 2014
This relatively small attachment manages to do loads of jobs which I used to have to get the big processor out for - pastry, scones etc. and it is very robust. I love it and use it almost daily.

Page: 1 | 2