Profile for r0ckhead > Reviews

Kiss Me [DVD]
Kiss Me [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ruth Vega Fernandez

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally an excellent lesbian film!!, 28 July 2012
This review is from: Kiss Me [DVD] (DVD)
One of the best lesbian films I have ever seen, don't want to spoil it, so won't say what happens but the two ladies sizzle with chemistry and the Swedish accent is so cute don't let subs put you off, a fab movie with a good soundtrack, a must see for anyone like me who has sat through a lot of truly awful lesbian movies!! :)

Devil's Rock
Devil's Rock
by Gerri Hill

4.0 out of 5 stars Same old Gerri, but we love em!, 27 Oct 2011
This review is from: Devil's Rock (Paperback)
Well at least when you read a Gerri Hill novel - you know what you're going to get, and this was no exception! Easy reading and retains my interest! Sweet and a bit sexy! I must say though are there any Gerri Hill novels where the main character does not have an ambiguous name?! How about two girls with girly names?! Maybe in America the names are girls names, but certainly not in the North West of England! Thank you and goodnight. Sorry i'm sure this review doesn't help at all! ha

Lesbian Psycho [DVD]
Lesbian Psycho [DVD]
Dvd ~ Moynan King
Offered by Beyond Electronics UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, awful , awful, 27 Oct 2011
This review is from: Lesbian Psycho [DVD] (DVD)
Lesbian films tend to have a bad reputation, and that's because of films like this!!!! It wasn't even amusingly bad, it was just bad bad bad! Not even any decent eye candy!! Oh dear. Don't waste your money! I think I could probably of made better, in fact maybe I will. I didn't even finish it, apologies if it has a brilliant ending!! Awful, have I mentioned bad and awful?! I will literally sit through anything normally! Bar Girls anyone?!! Thank you and goodnight!