Profile for mr antony atkin > Reviews

Content by mr antony atkin

mr antony atkin

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Lestrin Plant Sterols - Pack of 60 Tablets
Lestrin Plant Sterols - Pack of 60 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been taking the four a day recommended and now my cholesterol level is down at 4, 16 Feb. 2015
six weeks ago my cholesterol was 8.6. I have changed my diet and have cut out all saturated fats so that has helped. I have been taking the four a day recommended and now my cholesterol level is down at 4.7. I will now be dropping down the two a day to maintain what I have achieved. so for me these have worked really well. on the flip side my wife who has high cholesterol as well took them and felt as though she had a sore throat so could not take them any more.

EasyTouch Glucose & Cholesterol Monitor
EasyTouch Glucose & Cholesterol Monitor
Offered by C Health, LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use once you know where the blood goes, 16 Feb. 2015
easy to use once you know where the blood goes, the tabs that sit in the top have a little channel on the side where the blood needs to soak up into, I could not find that in the instructions, but once I realised it is very simple and a matter of waiting for the result to pop up.

Griffin Survivor WITH BELT CLIP FOR IPOD Touch 5G GB35697
Griffin Survivor WITH BELT CLIP FOR IPOD Touch 5G GB35697
Offered by IvoryEgg

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like these products, 16 Feb. 2015
I really like these products, my son had broken his screen previously and I now use these on all my children's iPods and my iPad and phone.

The Unlocked Tome: An Annwn Cycle Tale (The Annwn Cycle)
The Unlocked Tome: An Annwn Cycle Tale (The Annwn Cycle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Feb. 2015
great read, I cannot wait to read more from this series :)

Commando: A Royal Marine's Story
Commando: A Royal Marine's Story

5.0 out of 5 stars I like reading this, 16 Feb. 2015
I like reading this, I was Navy I have also served on the Fearless and in Hong Kong. I was lucky with the redundancy's as I was only a sprog at the time.

The Great Bazaar and Brayan's Gold: Stories from The Demon Cycle series
The Great Bazaar and Brayan's Gold: Stories from The Demon Cycle series

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked these stories, 14 Jan. 2015
I liked these stories, they give you some more insight into the world and some more history behind the main peole.

Messenger's Legacy
Messenger's Legacy

5.0 out of 5 stars A great short story which gets you thinking about the world ..., 14 Jan. 2015
A great short story which gets you thinking about the world again and gives you a taster into new people who will be in the next book, it also gives a new lease of life to an older person who finally kills his first demon

The Twilight Dragon & Other Tales of Annwn: Preludes to The Everwinter Wraith (The Annwn Cycle)

5.0 out of 5 stars some great short stories, 13 Jan. 2015
some great short stories, they give you some history behind The Everwinter Wraith and follow on from The Dark Thorn.
The Books also give you some more twists and turns when they bring new people into the story, which I hope are followed up in the next book.
I am now left wondering how this will all be wrapped up in the next book. I look forward to the well known and the new coming together and making the journey even more exciting.
one person in the book, well Fairy, who has grown on me is Snedeker. he makes me laugh and you can see why Richard would want to throttle him sometimes with his actions. I would like to see a back story of some of there adventures which are mentioned and how the friendship has grown.

The Dark Thorn (The Annwn Cycle Book 1)
The Dark Thorn (The Annwn Cycle Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed reading this book, 5 Jan. 2015
I enjoyed reading this book, I got a taste for Shawn’s world in Unfettered and wanted to find out more so I purchased this book.
You are led through a world of Arthurian Legend, Catholic doctrine, with many other myths and mystical creatures thrown into the mix.
Shawn manages to bring all of these together to create two worlds which although are separate encroach on each other with sometimes dire consequences.
The main character struggles with his relationships due to a personal loss and finds it hard to trust others, he is very hard on his protégé as he does not want him to take up the mantel.
I feel this is the start of a new fantasy epic and Shawn has given this a good base to build from.

Empire (Redemption Trilogy, Book 1) (In Her Name: Redemption series)
Empire (Redemption Trilogy, Book 1) (In Her Name: Redemption series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec. 2014