Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Kevin Dawson K.L.Dawson > Reviews

Content by Kevin Dawson K...

Kevin Dawson K.L.Dawson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
White Christmas
White Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Pat Boone is a very good singer and the album White Christmas is very good ..., 25 Nov. 2015
This review is from: White Christmas (MP3 Download)
Pat Boone is a very good singer and the album White Christmas is very good with an excellent choice of Christmas carols.His voice is very clear and my dad has the vinyl album of this but cant plat it anymore he has not got a vinyl deck anymore so I decided to see if Icould find it online and when I did I down loaded it and put it on to a disc for him and I am very pleased with it.

Wentworth Prison - Season 3 [DVD]
Wentworth Prison - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Danielle Cormack

5.0 out of 5 stars If anyone else out there is a huge fan of Wentworth and Prisoner I recommend you buy the dvds its brilliant, 13 Oct. 2015
I am a big fan of Australian soaps WenthWorth Prison is very compelling drama to watch and in my opinion its an up to date version of Prisoner Cell Block H and I am a huge fan of that. If anyone else out there is a huge fan of Wentworth and Prisoner I recommend you buy the dvds its brilliant. I am so looking forward to series 4 of Wentworth next year cant wait.

6 Inch Plasma Ball - Have your own science wonder light show in your bedroom
6 Inch Plasma Ball - Have your own science wonder light show in your bedroom
Offered by Otherland UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with Plasma Ball it is very affective in a ..., 13 Oct. 2015
I am very pleased with Plasma Ball it is very affective in a dark room and I recommend to anyone to buy one.

The Christmas Album
The Christmas Album
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Richard and Adam are two very good singers I saw them on Britains Got Talent I ..., 20 Sept. 2015
This review is from: The Christmas Album (Audio CD)
Richard and Adam are two very good singers I saw them on Britains Got Talent I have enjoyed all there albums and the Christmas one is excellent with them singing well known Carols its well worth buying.

Eurovision Song Contest: 2015 - Vienna [DVD]
Eurovision Song Contest: 2015 - Vienna [DVD]
Dvd ~ Various Artists

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the 2015 Contest it went on a bit to ..., 20 Sept. 2015
I have been a Eurovision fan since Abba won it 41 years ago. I enjoyed the 2015 Contest it went on a bit to long I thought 4 hrs in total the final apart from that it was great and a very exciting night being a fan of it. I enjoyed Australia participating in it I thought Guy Sebastian had a great song and it was a very good performance he gave and I would of liked him to have won it..The dvd is well worth buying excellent very pleased with it.

Fly Robin Fly - Silver Convention
Fly Robin Fly - Silver Convention

5.0 out of 5 stars ... them on Top of the Pops and when I liked them. They represented Germany in the 1977 Eurovision ..., 20 Sept. 2015
I have been a fan of Silver Convention since the 70s I first saw them on Top of the Pops and when I liked them. They represented Germany in the 1977 Eurovision Song Contest with the song Telegram. The album is good with some memorable pop songs on it could od done with a few more tracks on it.

BLACK Silicone skin case Cover for new iPod Classic 80GB 120G 160G
BLACK Silicone skin case Cover for new iPod Classic 80GB 120G 160G
Offered by Digibuys

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 July 2015
I have sent this product back because I could not afford the Ipod Classic it is far to expensive.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 23 July 2015
I have already done a review on this product.

iTALKonline RED 4 in 1 Gift Accessory Pack For Apple iPod Nano 5G (5th Generation Video) Hybrid Tough Case, Soft Silicone Skin, LCD Screen Protector, Stereo Headphones

Norton 360 Exclusive Gold Edition V6.0, 1 User, 3 PCs 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton 360 Exclusive Gold Edition V6.0, 1 User, 3 PCs 1 Year Subscription (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 July 2015
Its very good it protects my computer very well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15