Profile for Kevin Dawson K.L.Dawson > Reviews

Content by Kevin Dawson K...

Kevin Dawson K.L.Dawson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Dec 2014
Its a great song and Lynne Hamilton has a great voice

On the Inside (The TV Theme from Prisoner Cell Block H)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a Prisoner fan and i love the theme tune to this programme and the instrumental ..., 22 Dec 2014
I am a Prisoner fan and i love the theme tune to this programme and the instrumental version to i have been a fan for thirty years now and Lynne Hamilton has a great voice its well worth downloading this song and i think an album would be good to download of her to

Prisoner Cell Block H: Volume 17 [DVD]
Prisoner Cell Block H: Volume 17 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elspeth Ballantyne

5.0 out of 5 stars ... fan for years now and the stories are very good my favourite character is Bea Samith I have alot ..., 11 Nov 2014
I Have been a Prisoner fan for years now and the stories are very good my favourite character is Bea Samith I have alot of favourites its good cult drama

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 Copenhagen [DVD]
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 Copenhagen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Various

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I have been a fan of Eurovision for a good number of years of now, 2 Oct 2014
Eurovision Fan
I have been a fan of Eurovision for a good number of years of now.I enjoyed the 2014 Contest the song that won Rise Like A Phoenix was not bad the singer Conchita Wurst for Austria had a very good voice and a little strange in appearance. There are some good songs and good performances and the usual strange ones but hey thats Eurovision If you are a fan I recommend this DVD.

Soul Provider
Soul Provider

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Bolton on Top of the Pops and I have liked him since them, 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Soul Provider (MP3 Download)
Smokey Voice

I remember seeing Michael Bolton on Top of the Pops and I have liked him since them. He has a smokey voice its a very relaxing album and good one to chill out to a good collection of songs very pleased with it.

Schizophonic
Schizophonic

5.0 out of 5 stars Spice Girls Girl Power I have liked Geri since the Spice Girls the the album Schizophonic ..., 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Schizophonic (MP3 Download)
Spice Girls Girl Power

I have liked Geri since the Spice Girls the the album Schizophonic has great songs on it and featuring hits look at me and Bag it Up all memorable to me and I recommend people to buy or down load it.

Stars
Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 2014 I voted for Collabro and I am very pleased they won and there first album is excellent with ..., 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Stars (MP3 Download)
Britains Got Talent 2014
I voted for Collabro and I am very pleased they won and there first album is excellent with great songs its very relaxing and I am sure they are going to do well.

Dollie De Luxe
Dollie De Luxe

5.0 out of 5 stars ... remember seeing them in Eurovision in 84 they sound like ABBA. The album is very good iam very ..., 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Dollie De Luxe (MP3 Download)
Eurovision 84
I remember seeing them in Eurovision in 84 they sound like ABBA. The album is very good iam very pleased with it.

Midnight Memories
Midnight Memories

5.0 out of 5 stars ... That group of the 2000s and they are very good. Midnight Memories is a very good album this ..., 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (MP3 Download)
Similar to Take That
One Direction are a new Take That group of the 2000s and they are very good. Midnight Memories is a very good album this is my third album of them. If they decide to split up I am sure they will do well on there own following in the foot steps of Gary Barlow and of course Robbie Williams who have done well on there own A very good collection of songs and I recommend this album to buy or down load that's my own personal opinion..

Global Gizmos Illumini 6 Inch Magic Plasma Ball with Sound and Touch Activiation
Offered by Prime Furnishing

5.0 out of 5 stars I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED PLASMA BALLS EVER SINCE I HAVE SINCE I HAVE ..., 14 Aug 2014
I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED PLASMA BALLS EVER SINCE I HAVE SINCE I HAVE SEEN THEM ON DSPLAY IN SHOPS THEY ARE VERY EFFECTIVE IN A DARK ROOM IAM VERY PLEASED WITH IT.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11