Profile for ducky > Reviews

ducky

A Shadow's Tale (Wii)
A Shadow's Tale (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not about the graphics, 15 July 2013
This review is from: A Shadow's Tale (Wii) (Video Game)
This is one unique game. You are a shadow of a boy who fights against shadowcreatures. Yes, the graphics aren't hottest and system is quite simple, but it is great to play. The music is wonderful to shadow world.

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - Blue Limited Edition with Fire Emblem: Awakening (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Console with great game, 15 July 2013
I've always dreamed of handheld console and now with this edition, I couldn't help myself. It's one of the best looking editions of 3DS XL and it has a wonderful strategygame installed (which is worth buying even if you already own 3DS). And yes, it says in the box that charger isn't included.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (Wii)
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (Wii)
Offered by GameExplorers
Price: 9.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Yes and no, 15 July 2013
Unique idea and the musics are great and so are characters, but the fact you need a certain combo to beat some opponents is bit... annoying. Challenging but annoying. But fighting against your buddy is much fun.

Injustice: Gods Among Us (Nintendo Wii U)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Nintendo Wii U)
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like fighting games, then yes..., 15 July 2013
I bought the game, because I like fighting games and I am familiar with characters. And it looked great. I was not disappointed, great system, great fights, great story and wondeful dialogue. And yet challenging.

Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 41.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for Wii So Far, 11 Jan 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I had high hopes for this after I saw the trailers and then I finally got the game. I played with Classic Controller Pro, which I find much easier to use than just remote, since there's no swordswinging by the remote.

After confusion and getting familiar with controllers, actions and all the other stuff I just got hooked. Hours of playing, doing quests and collecting stuff. I really tried to do everything so I ended up playing 142h. Could have finished it bit earlier and you can finish it faster also, but if you really want to do everything it takes pretty much those hours.

I've seen complains about controlling and confusing fights. Yes, it's likethat first but read the instructions that the game gives you and you'll do fine(and do not just click them away and think you know all because you've played games before). Maybe the most annoying fights were the ones must for the storyline and the ones that you'll lose anyways, because those can be long and frustrating.

The music. It's incredible, goes well with the game and I think it's one reason I could play hours without realising the time that has passed. Brings back memories of good music of Final Fantasy games.

If you like the genre, buy this and you won't be disappointed. After finishing the game, I already missed it and wanted to start to play it through again.