Profile for zebedee > Reviews

GrandGadgets ® Electric Healthy Popcorn Maker 1200 Watts Midnight Black
GrandGadgets ® Electric Healthy Popcorn Maker 1200 Watts Midnight Black
Offered by iBox Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little popcorn maker!, 8 Sep 2013
I do like this popcorn maker it is quick and easy to use and I love the butter melter on the top. That said I would advise melting the butter in the microwave first and keeping it warm on the popcorn maker. The only downside to this popcorn maker is that I find it difficult to adhere flavourings to the popcorn as it is very dry! That's where the melted butter comes in useful, but it certainly isn't a healthy option once you have applied butter and flavouring! Nonetheless it's a great little product!

El Naturalista Womens Mary Jane Flats N095 Vaquero 7 UK, 40 EU
El Naturalista Womens Mary Jane Flats N095 Vaquero 7 UK, 40 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically comfy shoes!, 8 Sep 2013
These shoes are made of a super soft leather and are very easy to break in with no blisters! The lovely sky blue colour goes well with denim and I have also worn these with leggings and tunics. In addition, they add a fun and quirky informal look when worn with a dress. The construction is sturdy and they are comfortable enough to walk around town all day without hurting calves or the soles of your feet.The leather insoles are removable and washable so you can wear them in summer without socks. You can also buy replacements online direct from El Naturalista should you need to, but don't use other insoles however as they don't meld well with the shoes. I tried this with another pair of El Naturalistas and found they just weren't as comfortable as original insoles. The adjustable velcro strap is quick and easy to use. This is particularly useful towards the end of the day when feet tend to increase in size. I have received many admiring comments when wearing these shoes and definitely think they are worth the price and I know they will last for years to come!

Approx. 100pcs 2 Prongs Pyramid Studs 12mm Silver--Great for Any Leathercraft Project, Like Velts, Handbags, Bracelets, Jackets, or Any Type of Apparel Item
Offered by Five Season

3.0 out of 5 stars Prompt dispatch but prone to falling off, 8 Sep 2013
My daughter wanted these to decorate her school bag but found that these studs kept falling off! Whilst these studs are easy to use and look good, I think perhaps 4 prong studs would be more sturdy and stay secure.

EasyAcc 12000mAh External battery pack Backup Portable Charger Universal USB Travel Power Bank For Tablets Apple iPad 4 3 2, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 7.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Google Nexus 7 Nexus 10, Acer B1;  for Smart Phones  iPhone 5 4s 4, Samsung  S3 /Galaxy Note 2 , Google Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 920, HTC ONE X, Sony xperia, Blackberry; MP3, MP4, GPS, Camera, Game Player and much more[2 x USB OUTPUT: 2.1A, 1A; White]
EasyAcc 12000mAh External battery pack Backup Portable Charger Universal USB Travel Power Bank For Tablets Apple iPad 4 3 2, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 7.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Google Nexus 7 Nexus 10, Acer B1; for Smart Phones iPhone 5 4s 4, Samsung S3 /Galaxy Note 2 , Google Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 920, HTC ONE X, Sony xperia, Blackberry; MP3, MP4, GPS, Camera, Game Player and much more[2 x USB OUTPUT: 2.1A, 1A; White]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for topping!, 8 Sep 2013
I read previous reviews before purchasing and was excited about using this product. Prior to going to Leeds festival '13 I charged my Samsung Galaxy Ace on this for four days from around 10-15% to full charge and it still had 50% power left in the charger and I was confident that the device should be able to charge two phones over 4 days given this result. Fantastic! However when I went to the festival and had to charge a Samsung S2 in addition to my own I found it only lasted two days. I don't know if this is because the damp conditions had damaged the Samsung S2 and caused it to be more power hungry or whether the charger itself was affected by the damp? To be fair it was a very wet festival this year but it might also be because I didn't recharge it the night before we left, although I had fully charged it two days prior. Nevertheless I feel this product will work well on one phone for more than 4days from around 10-15% power-full charge. Whether or not it is capable of charging two phones for 4days is another matter and one that I cannot yet answer. I hoped that it would given my previous test but on this occasion it didn't meet my expectations. Overall I am pleased with the product and will no doubt take it with me when I go camping next year.
Good points: Ease of use, it comes with a range of cables making it possible to charge two similar devices at once, the green indicator is easy to read and it charges quickly.
Bad points: It would be useful if it came with a carry bag or case to keep everything together. It might not charge two devices for up to four days. It might not work well under damp conditions.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value everyday chain, 8 Sep 2013
This chain has a lovely antiqued look which is useful for creating a Trollbeads fantasy style necklace. I made one with this chain and it looks as good as the original and more expensive chains. Very good value for money and so far no tainting!

Mens Shaun Of The Dead T Shirt - Youve Got Red On You - White - Small
Mens Shaun Of The Dead T Shirt - Youve Got Red On You - White - Small
Offered by Refugeek Tees

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic t-shirt, 8 Sep 2013
SPeedy delivery and good quality product. My daughter loves this t-shirt and is now going to use it for fancy dress at Halloween when she will no doubt go zombie searching! Washes well too, has been in and out of the wash several times and is still in good condition. I recommend using non-biological wash products to keep this in good condition however.

BestDealUK 9 Plates Oxidated Aluminum Foldable Camping Stove Windshield Screen Shelter
Offered by Ultra Sales Global (7-23 Business Day Delivery Time)

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than more expensive versions!, 2 May 2013
A fabulous lightweight, easy to construct (and pack-away) camping stove windshield which comes with its own bag. Easy to adjust fit around your stove and locks together should you need to. I use it to add additional wind protection around my Trangia stove and it does the job nicely. Don't waste your time buying a more expensive version, they all do the same job and this is good value for money yet should it need replaced it won't break the bank to buy a new one!

FALL OUT BOY-BELIEVERS NEVER DIE GR DLX
FALL OUT BOY-BELIEVERS NEVER DIE GR DLX

5.0 out of 5 stars Certainly a hit in our household!, 2 May 2013
I bought this for my teenage daughter as an intro to FOB (as we call them) and have to say, although I was familiar with them, this greatest hits is a surefire hit in our household! It has all my favourite songs on it as well as a few less well known ones. I don't think there is a bad track on here to be honest, which is exactly what you hope for from a hits cd! It is so good we went out to buy their latest cd on the day of its release. I hoped she'd develop good taste one day and this cd has reintroduced me to a band I'd almost forgotten about!

Fly London Women's Mes Black Boot P210315060 6 UK
Fly London Women's Mes Black Boot P210315060 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, 21 Feb 2013
So happy to have found these boots on Amazon at a fabulous price. I saved £45 on the RRP! The leather is soft & I had no problems breaking them in. They are comfortable enough to wear all day long but do take care on cobbled ground in the rain as the grip is not fantastic in the wet! Yes, they not waterproof (as a few people have commented) but that's easily solved, and you can buy a can of Kiwi waterproof spray (or similar) for around £3. Also don't forget polish to cover up any scrapes as these are so comfortable you WILL want to wear them again and again! I'm definitely a convert & intend to buy another pair as they go sooo well with tunics & leggings/tights, skirts & skinny jeans! :)

Trollbeads Rainbow 61351
Trollbeads Rainbow 61351

5.0 out of 5 stars All the colours of...the rainbow, 21 Sep 2012
This bead is now retired so I was pleased to find it on Amazon. Its a lovely addition to any Trollbeads bracelet and the rainbow of colours complement most beads. Well made, pretty to look at and a bargain price too. Snap one up soon before they're gone!

Page: 1 | 2