Profile for Esther D. Schilling > Reviews

Content by Esther D. Schi...

Esther D. Schilling (Matthews, NC USA)

Christmas With The Royle Family [DVD]
Christmas With The Royle Family [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ricky Tomlinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Royle Family Christmas DVD is great, 27 Sept. 2013
I live in the US and even bought a multi region DVD player so I could watch my favorite couch potatoes again and again even in PAL format. I have all the DVD's of the regular show in NTSC format and sure missed seeing the family so the Christmas shows are very important to me. I highly recommend this DVD

Last of the Summer Wine: From the Director's Chair
Last of the Summer Wine: From the Director's Chair
by Alan J W Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars LOTSW is my favorite British show and this book is the tops., 27 Sept. 2013
Wonderful book. So glad I bought it from UK since I couldn't get it in USA. It has fantastic pics and stories about the stars and their storylines. I love this show so much especially the Compo years and was so glad to finally get the book. It is a great book and you won't go wrong buying it if you're a fan as much as I am.

Come Rain Come Shine [DVD]
Come Rain Come Shine [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Jason

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great DVD, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Come Rain Come Shine [DVD] (DVD)
I love anything with David Jason starring in it. He is so funny and charismatic as an actor. This is a great DVD and worth watching more than once.

Blue Murder: Series 5 [DVD]
Blue Murder: Series 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caroline Quentin

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the show Blue Murder, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Blue Murder: Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
I'm an anglophile who loves BritComs, Mysteries, Crime Drama and period Dramas. I tried Blue Murder and just love the characters in the show. Keep them coming to DVD.

The Royle Family - Joe's Crackers [DVD]
The Royle Family - Joe's Crackers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ricky Tomlinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this Christmas of the Royle Family., 15 Feb. 2013
I enjoy seeing how the family is doing and watching the Grandchildren grow up. An anglophile who love Britcoms more than the American show here.

Last of the Summer Wine - Art Print - Medium - 28x35cm
Last of the Summer Wine - Art Print - Medium - 28x35cm
Offered by Art247

5.0 out of 5 stars Great photo for my collection of LOTSW items., 15 Feb. 2013
This is a great pic of my favorites in LOTSW, Nora and Compo. I an aglophile who loves BritComs. This is my favorite show and I buy all the DVD's so I can catch up on all the earlier ones.

The Royle Family: Barbara's Old Ring [DVD]
The Royle Family: Barbara's Old Ring [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caroline Aherne
Offered by Rikdev Media

5.0 out of 5 stars An American who can't wait each year for the Royle Family Christmas DVD, 15 Feb. 2013
I even bought a multi regional DVD player so I can watch the Royle Family Christmas specials that aren't made in the USA. I love this show and it is always so funny. Keep them coming. I seem to like mostly British shows anymore.

Last of the Summer Wine - Mug - Standard Size
Last of the Summer Wine - Mug - Standard Size
Offered by Art247

5.0 out of 5 stars Last of the Summer wine Mug is great., 8 April 2012
This mug has a great pic of Compo and Nora and as I'm an anglophile I just had to add it to my collection of Last of the Summer Wine memorablia.

Last of the Summer Wine (The Best of British Comedy)
Last of the Summer Wine (The Best of British Comedy)
by Richard Webber

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Last of the Summer Wine in any form., 21 Nov. 2009
I'm an Anglophile from across the pond and I just adore "Last of the Summer Wine". This book gives you a wonderful laugh with the funny lines from the show. I can just see the characters speaking the words. If it's about "Last of the Summer Wine" I'll buy it.
I recommend this book to any "LOTSW" addicts out there.