Profile for Alex > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Amazon Video
Amazon Video

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Netflix..?, 26 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Amazon Video (App)
I was delightfully surprised at the service and the content on the service. Better than Netflix? I haven't had too much time to tell but all I know is that when I want to watch something, I'm now going to Amazon Video rather than Netflix...

Nalgene Wide Mouth Tritan 1.0Litre -
Nalgene Wide Mouth Tritan 1.0Litre -
Offered by Leisure Lakes Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bottle!, 3 Nov. 2015
It's a really great bottle. Nice and easy to use, especially with the 'easy sipper' attachment. I use it everyday, love it!

5 Star Premier Punched Pocket Polypropylene Top-opening 80 Micron A4 Glass Clear (Pack 100)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, 3 Nov. 2015
These are by far the best plastic sleeves on the market. The quality is unmatched, it lasts forever and doesn't get scratched easily, plus they feel incredible!

Nalgene Easy Sipper - Blue, 53mm
Nalgene Easy Sipper - Blue, 53mm
Offered by Leisure Lakes Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but works!, 3 Nov. 2015
It's very simple and does the job perfectly!

the morning
the morning

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: the morning (Audio CD)
Love all the tracks, amazing album!

Sony PS2 Slimline Console (Black) (PS2)
Sony PS2 Slimline Console (Black) (PS2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Sept. 2014
Absolutely love the PlayStation 2, a great blast from my past!
The only reason it isn't 5 stars is because of the seller, it was listed as like new but it's definately not, as it was dirty and scrated plus it doesn't play some of my games.
Apart from that, it's great!

It's Got Four Sad Songs On It BTW (EP)
It's Got Four Sad Songs On It BTW (EP)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great artist, great voice!, 5 Dec. 2013
I love this guy, I saw him on YouTube and had to buy his albums, I prefer the earlier albums though. Anyway, great songs, I don't know how many times I've repeated this album!

Minky Ironing Spray Bottle - Blue
Minky Ironing Spray Bottle - Blue
Offered by Home & Garden Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Minky Ironing Spray Bottle - Blue
It's pretty good, a lot larger than expected! The picture makes it look smaller! The only additional feature that might be nice is little measurement markers on the side but it doesn't really matter at all! Overall, good product!

Milano Mens Full Grain Leather Belt - 1.5" (40mm) - Black Brown # ML-2920 - Brown, Medium
Offered by Oakgrain Leather

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 23 Aug. 2013
It's nice, picture's a tad misleading, it looks more vintage in the pic than it does in really life! Colour's also a little bit off but still nice! I have another belt from M&S and it has that lovely leather smell but this one doesn't, it smells of chemicals but it feels like leather, could just be a thin coating of leather on the outside, I'll never know! Hope this helps! I won't buy this belt again but it's good for the price and I've leant from my mistake!

A Fantastic Fear of Everything [DVD]
A Fantastic Fear of Everything [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Pegg

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 23 Aug. 2013
Watched the film, it was good and I really love Simon Pegg's work but it was just a bit weird.. Probably not good for young kids, it's like a comedic horror.. Very weird, but enjoyed it nonetheless!

Page: 1 | 2