Profile for I<3TEES > Reviews

Content by I<3TEES

I<3TEES

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
New Ladies Belted Flared Skater Plain Mini Skirt Dress Womens Size 8-14 Purple 10
Offered by Fashion High Street

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large, 1 July 2014
Great quality material, really thick and soft. I bought a size 10 (UK) but it fits more like a 12 or 14 without the belt. This may be an anomaly.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 years on still going strong!, 1 July 2014
Great product - it's shrunk in length from washing, but the design has held out.
Would recommend getting a size up if your washing machine likes to be difficult.

Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy
Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy
by Keri Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Should I buy this?, 17 Aug 2013
I haven't bought this myself as it is too expensive for what it is (a book of ideas to feed your creativity which doubles as an art pad), however having looked up the designs people have created for each page I can say that it looks like it is a good present idea for somebody interested in art who wants to create something but needs ideas

I do wonder about the perfectionists' feelings about this journal - personally, if I make a mistake I have to throw away the paper and start again. What do perfectionists do about a journal with attached pages?

Before thinking about buying this for myself I would like to know:
1. do you lose interest quickly?
2. do you have to have a lot of different materials prior to starting to 'wreck this journal'?
3. is it best to buy for somebody who will use it sparsely over a period of months, or someone who will work on it in one go?
4. is each page time-consuming?
5. MOST IMPORTANTLY: is there anything left of the journal after you have finished wrecking it?

Thank you.

Doggies
Doggies
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars A Family Favourite, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Doggies (Board book)
We bought this for my Gran at Christmas as a reminder of how she used to read it to us. Slightly tattered condition but readable and still able to have a good laugh with it.

(Barking like a dog is a must!)

Camper Van Blues
Camper Van Blues
by Jane Holland

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for university study, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Camper Van Blues (Paperback)
Interactive poems, readable, good line spacing and page colour.
Fun, normal, interesting, shows life on the road, would recommend to anyone who says they're not interested in reading poetry.

Livescribe Smartpen Portfolio
Livescribe Smartpen Portfolio
Offered by Fuzion

4.0 out of 5 stars Professional-looking and functional, 17 Aug 2013
I was very silly and didn't read the entire product specification. This portfolio case is for A5 notebooks, not A4 which I have, but it does say that in the description. Haven't been able to find another portfolio case for A4 notebooks which is a bit of a let down. However, this product is very nice - functional I'm sure, but haven't had it long enough to judge it on wear-and-tear. The outside cover is smooth and the inside is soft textured. It looks very professional.

Japanese Lady Tweezers
Japanese Lady Tweezers
Offered by ***Daisy***

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for a present, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Japanese Lady Tweezers
I like the designs on these tweezers, they're compact enough for a little gift and the price isn't bad. Would recommend for any age.

Aitchison's Linguistics: Teach Yourself
Aitchison's Linguistics: Teach Yourself
by Jean Atchison

3.0 out of 5 stars Good starter book, 19 July 2013
First year Linguistics or English Language? This will be a good book for you! It still is for me and I'm very much past first year.

How To Train Your Dragon [DVD]
How To Train Your Dragon [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jay Baruchel

5.0 out of 5 stars Can I adopt Toothless?, 19 July 2013
SOMEONE FIND A WAY TO BRING TOOTHLESS INTO THIS WORLD?

Love this film (it's a good one for cat-lovers but that's not a pre-requisite), but it's unusual that the Vikings have Scottish accents and the protagonist Hiccup is American... Otherwise, the music is great and so is the plot.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2013 2:50 PM BST

The Almighty Johnsons - Series 1 [DVD]
The Almighty Johnsons - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keisha Castle-Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon reviews persuaded me to buy this and I'm glad I did., 19 July 2013
The dvds arrived quickly, all worked in my region (UK). Had never heard of this series prior to finding it on Amazon, but the reviews of plot (Norse Gods living in Norsewood, NZ), endearing characters (i.e. Odin the all-father, but new God finding his way in the Norse-world) and lets face it, good actors who are also easy-on-the-eye persuaded me to buy this even though it was a little more expensive than what I usually go for. However, I'm very glad I did buy series 1 because I love it and cannot wait to see series 2!

Each show is around 1 hour in length, there are 10 episodes in series 1. The producers are not afraid of including blood, hospitals, sex and violence however each subject matter is cushioned by humour. I well recommend a watch!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3