Profile for C. L. Roe > Reviews

Content by C. L. Roe

C. L. Roe

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
iZKA® - Charger Pack: Mains Adaptor / In Car Charger / Micro USB Data Sync Cable for Tomtom VIA 110, Tomtom VIA 120, Tomtom VIA 125, Tomtom Start 20, Tomtom Start 25
Offered by MedievalMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value kit, 15 Aug 2013
One hears a lot about thid party battery chargers, but this one is fine. I have been using it for a while now and have had no problems. It is good to have car and computer connectors as well as mains. You can then plug it in virtually anywhere.

It is good quality too.

M&L Mobiles® | BATTERY GENUINE BL-5F BL5F FOR NOKIA 6210 Navigator | 6260 slide | 6290 | 6710 Navigator | E65 | N93i | N95 | N96
Offered by PowerSolutionsOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars These really are genuine, 15 Aug 2013
I was very pleased that I had chosen a reputable dealer this time. I have bought replacement batteries before and been disappointed to find that the hologram was only a picture. In this case the hologram reveals different aspects of their design in all four directions - proof that a Nokia battery is the real thing.

Even before the batteries arrived - from Germany - the company sent me a Warranty as a PDF file. Most of their products are 2 years but batteries just 6 months.

I would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

Talking Tables Something in The Air Butterfly Place Cards, Pack of 10, Ivory
Talking Tables Something in The Air Butterfly Place Cards, Pack of 10, Ivory

4.0 out of 5 stars Intricately cut place name for a special occasion., 15 Aug 2013
I bought a couple of packs of these for our recent wedding anniversary. They have a lovely design - embedded in the wing of the butterfly are lots of smaller butterflies. These cards are a really special way to identify where your guests are to sit.

I deducted one star because they are a little tricky to fold for my old hands - other people may find it easy. I would however buy more for another time.

A number of our guests took them home with them and one used theirs to make into a Thank You card to us.

My Little Book of Verbal Antidotes
My Little Book of Verbal Antidotes

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch your language!, 15 Aug 2013
I was so impressed with this little book that I bought a number of copies to give to my friends. It is a collection of what I call 'toxic' words. That is words if used without thought can have a negative effect. For example the word 'but' negates anything that goes before it, using 'and' instead can help; else keeping the 'but' and swapping the empowering clause to the end works too.

The book is really a booklet but worth every penny if you want to be a better communicator. It was out of print last time I looked *but* it is available on Kindle!

Sherwood Deluxe Folding Perching Stool with Backrest
Sherwood Deluxe Folding Perching Stool with Backrest

4.0 out of 5 stars Enables me to shower safely, 15 Aug 2013
I bought this for use in my shower when my blood pressure drops. It is fairly easy to set up/adjust for height, having 4 little plastic clamps with a metal pin which fit into the range of adjustment holes on the legs - I did decuct one star due to one leg not being drilled through at one hole completely in line and required the use of a small hammer to drive it home. It is very sturdy and very safe. Given the fact that it is made of solid aluminium tubing - it is light enough to move to a spot out of the shower when not required.

When in use, if necessary, to open and close it while showering, it is easy once you get the nack. I looked at many types before purchasing this one. Being all aluminium it will not rust like some of the cheaper painted steel ones.

I cannot recommend it too highly.

New Trent Arcadia (2PCS) Clickpen Stylus/Styli with Micro-Knit Tip for all capacitive Touchscreen Smartphones and Tablets. (TwinPack: Black + White)
Offered by Naphos

5.0 out of 5 stars New style stylus! It thinks it's a pen., 14 Aug 2013
I have been using one of these new gadgets for a couple of days. Certainty better than those old rubber tipped ones. So responsive and feels comfortably like a pen in one's hand.

I was not sure about the wonderful reviews of the micro-mesh tip. But once you have tried it it performs extremely well.

Almost as useful as the tip is that the button retracts the 'nib' as it were keeping it clean. It has a strong 'pocket clip' but I put it in the elastic holder on the side of my tablet case.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what the Doctor ordered!, 14 Aug 2013
Very light and portable. I thought at first it was quite expensive until I found how well it works. But don't do what I did! I wanted to try it first so I could return it if I did not like it. So I tried it on different chairs for a free days with varying degrees of success. I decided to persevere with it. So I then removed the card from the seat. There was a bright yellow leaflet stuck underneath. It said, "Read first - your back will thank you for it!"

What I had missed was that what I had thought was a carry handle was in fact used to position the device in just the right position under my bottom! Once I had followed the easy instructions my back did thank me for it!

I have deducted a star because it is no good if you need to lean forwards.

Surestop Stopcock Pushfit
Surestop Stopcock Pushfit

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop! tap unserviceable use one of these instead!, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Surestop Stopcock Pushfit (Misc.)
I am a great fan of Surestop I have had one to replace my water main tap under the sink for years. No more ceased up tap. Just push the button and see the Kitchen tap drain to a stop. No more fetching out all the stuff from under the sink to get at a tap that more times than not was ceased up.

Mine is one of the remote sort with the 'switch' just under the worksurface where I can reach it easily.

I had one fitted in my airing cupboard last year to replace the old ceased 'open' one in-line.

I ordered this one for my inside-outside tap that goes from verandah to outside wall. As I am getting older I no longer have the strength to fully close the gate typed kind. This will be a godsend for making sure there are no drips all night and no water to freeze up in the Winter.

A fantastic innovation - well done Surestop! On my wish list is a SureStop made oversized so that it does not reduce the pressure.

JML Pedi Pro Deluxe
JML Pedi Pro Deluxe
Offered by Vinsani

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooths away the hard skin without the hard work!, 14 Aug 2013
I thought the original PedEgg was good until I discovered this. This is everything the other was and now with even less effort.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars safely smooths hard skin away easily, 14 Aug 2013
I bought this for my wide and she said "Give it a 5!" It takes all three hard skin away without the hard work!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10