Profile for Suzy > Reviews

Content by Suzy

Suzy "Penpal3004" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Fear No Evil
Fear No Evil

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Fear No Evil (Kindle Edition)
I'm one of those people who have to be grabbed by a book or a film in the first 5mins or I don't bother with it . In the first 5mins I just thought this writer thinks their a comedian and not a ghost
Story writer but for some reason I kept reading a bit further and I'm glad I did I really enjoyed the whole thing and once the main character was established I saw the need for the humour in her and some of those bits made me laugh out loud ha. But it was a great story not so much about ghosts in the end but glad I read it. Look forward to more.

Ardell Lashtite Adhesive Dark 3.7 ml Bottle (Black Package)
Ardell Lashtite Adhesive Dark 3.7 ml Bottle (Black Package)
Offered by OhBeauty

3.0 out of 5 stars Smudgy, 19 Jan. 2015
One thing i didnt think of when you dont hit the mark the first time your covererd in black glue and i thought it dried very hard but didnt stick to good either sorry to say.

leading-star Toilet Door Sign Sticker - Door Sticker
leading-star Toilet Door Sign Sticker - Door Sticker
Offered by leading-star

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly packaged, 12 Jan. 2015
It came so creased up you could never use it even if you wanted to.

Ghost Girl (The 3rd Freak House Trilogy Book 1)
Ghost Girl (The 3rd Freak House Trilogy Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating, 8 Jan. 2015
I've read all these books but it never seems I'm expecting the end when it comes I'm like "eh" I know it left for the next one but it drives me crazy. I must love them though folks or I wouldn't care ha.

The Oath (The Coven Series Book 2)
The Oath (The Coven Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 3 Jan. 2015
I'm not sure why I just put that as a heading. I think Apryl must really secretly believe in some her books topics because it's so believable anyway with how she writes n researchers her topic. I did enjoy it, it was just a little mixed up and I didn't find it as easy to read as the first one that's all. But enjoy folks.

JUMBO SIZE PET BLANKET FLEECE. SUITABLE FOR DOG, PUPPY, CAT KITTEN.CREAM
JUMBO SIZE PET BLANKET FLEECE. SUITABLE FOR DOG, PUPPY, CAT KITTEN.CREAM
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, 2 Jan. 2015
Far from Jumbo.

Red Extendable Telescopic handheld Self Portrait Monopod / Extender + Universal Smartphones Holder/Clip for Digital Camera iPhone 4 4S 5 5S 5C 6 6G 6S Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 S4 i9500 S5 Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Note 3 N9100 Sony Z1 Z2 Z3 Htc one M8 M7 Max Google 5 HTC EVO 4G HTC EVO 4G SAMSUNG S5570 HTC A3366 Wildfire Motorola ME511 Motorola XT301 Galaxy P1000 Motorola XT702 Motorola XT711 Motorola ME722 Motorola XT800 Motorola ME811 (Droid X) Motorola ME525 Motorola XT800 GALAXY S5 G9006V/16GB N9006 Lumia 1520 Lumia 1020 (EOS/32GB)LG G3 G2 HTC Desire 816w (Multi)
Offered by AMA Store -- Ship from HongKong

A-Express® Pair Leather Car Taxi Orthopaedic Back Support Massage Front Seat Cushion Cover
Offered by A Express

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin, 2 Jan. 2015
Wafer thin and move around all the time but will save the seats wear n tear still

MENS REAL LEATHER WALLET SOFT GENUINE BLACK LEATHER SLIM BIFOLD WALLET DL04 BLACK CARD COIN HIGH QUALITY PURSE
Offered by Discount Leather Mart

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
Bit small

Toilet Rules if you Sprinkle when you Tinkle be a sweetie and wipe the seatie Bathroom Sticker Joke Novelty
Offered by CiarasCoolGraphics

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 2 Jan. 2015
Sorry to say utter rubbish. I couldnt get it to tranfer no matter what i did or how long I left it to do its thing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14