Profile for Miss H. Copland > Reviews

Content by Miss H. Copland

Miss H. Copland "Hazewaze" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Vango - Adventure DLX Self Inflate Mat, Double 5cm
Vango - Adventure DLX Self Inflate Mat, Double 5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant mat, 25 April 2013
We needed a mat that compact enough to go on the motorbike and be thick enough so my hip wouldn't hit the ground when I laid on it. Can be used double as a single mat too.

Collins 2013 black fabric touch cover A5 one day to a page appointments diary
Collins 2013 black fabric touch cover A5 one day to a page appointments diary

4.0 out of 5 stars A5 one a day diary, 25 April 2013
I am pleased with it, it does what I want. Not enough address/phone number pages as I'd have liked. Paper rather fine and has torn quite easily. Sturdy cover which is tactile - feels nice. Good price.

The Story Of The Weeping Camel [2004] [DVD]
The Story Of The Weeping Camel [2004] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Janchiv Ayurzana
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 April 2013
Watch it! It is a lovely film, with mesmerising singing; Set in the Gobi desert about a family of nomadic camel herders that require a little shamanic help with a couple of their Bactrian camels - fabulous creatures. I am so looking forward to going now.

Ultratape Spray Adhesive 500ml
Ultratape Spray Adhesive 500ml
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Sponge glue does what it says on the can, 25 April 2013
I required some glue to stick pieces of sponge and memory foam together as I'm re-upholstering a stool. It works well. The glue comes out like a weird sticky spiders web, it is advised to put a lot of paper down first as it isn't easy to direct and goes in all directions. It has done the job well, it sticks on contact so important you have the sponge or whatever aligned correctly.

Lonely Planet Mongolian Phrasebook (Lonely Planet Phrasebook)
Lonely Planet Mongolian Phrasebook (Lonely Planet Phrasebook)
by Alan J. K. Sanders

3.0 out of 5 stars rare, 25 April 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend who is currently working in Mongolia. I am not sure how helpful it is, he is having Mongolian lessons and tells me some vowels aren't actually pronounced. So until I go out there myself I wont know. After much searching in all the major book stores and online it is the only Mongolian phrasebook I could find.

The Cave of the Yellow Dog [DVD]
The Cave of the Yellow Dog [DVD]
Dvd ~ Babbayar Batchuluun

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 25 April 2013
Transported to a world so far removed from our own, absolutely lovely story featuring real Mongolian nomads, can't wait to go there. This film is suitable for all ages, even if they can't read the subtitles the story is easy to follow. Stunning scenery, gentle people at one with nature, you should watch it.

Fujifilm FinePix Z35 Digital Camera - Purple (10MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Z35 Fuji, 28 April 2011
Could not make up my mind with the choice of superduper new fangled cameras, in the end I desperately needed a camera that actually worked and took a punt at buying this little beauty. It was very reasonably priced and is very tactile, easy to use and understand. I Love it! You need to buy a decent memory card and card reader for it (although you can download photos with the usb lead that comes with it) and would also recommend the little case designed for it. Designed for gals in their 20's but equally suitable for more mature ladies.

Cows With Guns - the Cow Pie Nation Cowpilation
Cows With Guns - the Cow Pie Nation Cowpilation
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Cows with Guns, 28 April 2011
Buy it! I love it, my neice loves it, I love Dana Lyons and his lyrics! The lyrics are so moooooooooooooving. This should be a vegetarian/vegan anthem.

Fujifilm FinePix Z35 Premium Case - Purple
Fujifilm FinePix Z35 Premium Case - Purple
Offered by OptixMania

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji Z35 case, 28 April 2011
Love it, neat little case with magnetic closure, camera fits snuggly and it goes on my belt so it's easy to go out and about with. Highly recommend this case if you have a Z35.

Songs from a Secret Garden
Songs from a Secret Garden

2.0 out of 5 stars Secret Garden, 28 April 2011
I actually bought this cd from reading the reviews, as you cannot judge a book by its cover, you cannot judge a cd by its reviews! Only listened to it once all the way through - it is 'alright' I suppose.

Page: 1 | 2