Profile for Amymouse > Reviews

Pilot Super Colour Medium Marker - White
Offered by AONESTATIONERY
Price: 2.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Writes on anything, 12 April 2014
Bought this pen to be able to write on stones. It works very well but it is a bit thicker than I thought it would be so may buy another thinner one.

Sword in the Stone [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Sword in the Stone [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Wolfgang Reitherman
Price: 12.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful film, 12 April 2014
I love this film and remember watching it A LOT as a child. It's a great version of the King Arthur story and suitable for all ages.

Hercules [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Hercules [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Ron Clements
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, 12 April 2014
This is one of my favourite disney films. Lots of fun, action and wonderful music to tell a story of a great hero.

Nads Hair Removal Bikini and Underarm Wax Strips Strips - Pack of 24 Strips
Nads Hair Removal Bikini and Underarm Wax Strips Strips - Pack of 24 Strips
Offered by OTCFORYOU
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 April 2014
This is the best at home waxing kit I have ever used. It is easy to use and very effective, excess wax is easy to remove with the finishing wipes provided.

Nambeads  10 Mixed Murano glass beads to fit Pandora style charm bracelets.Slide on/off-Hole is 5mm.. Check out our affordable glass beads,charms,clip stops,rhinestones etc. Great Mix!
Nambeads 10 Mixed Murano glass beads to fit Pandora style charm bracelets.Slide on/off-Hole is 5mm.. Check out our affordable glass beads,charms,clip stops,rhinestones etc. Great Mix!
Offered by Kacey's Store (HK Shipping)
Price: 1.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 12 April 2014
Really great value for money. Got a nice selection of colours to play with and make new options for my bracelet.

The Smurfs 2 [DVD] [2013]
The Smurfs 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Neil Patrick Harris
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Family film, 12 April 2014
This review is from: The Smurfs 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Really fun family film suitable for all ages. Bought it as a gift for my 3 year old cousin and she loved it!

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reader, 12 Sep 2013
I read a lot and bought this so I would not have to carry books on the train. It is very light and easy to use. The only issues I have had with it are that it does not always lock properly and the light stays on. The only way to correct this is to do a hard restart and this is a bit annoying. Apart from that love it.

Cinderella - Diamond Edition [Blu-ray] [1950] [Region Free]
Cinderella - Diamond Edition [Blu-ray] [1950] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Wilfred Jackson
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney classic, 12 Sep 2013
This is one of my favourite Disney films. Still lovely and sweet and suitable for all ages. I was a little disappointed with the extras, expected more from a 'diamond edition'.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader [DVD]
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Barnes
Price: 3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good adaptation, 12 Sep 2013
I love the Chronicles of Narnia books and thought I would watch these films. There is of course things missing from the films but overall good version.

Ghost [DVD] [1990]
Ghost [DVD] [1990]
Dvd ~ Patrick Swayze
Offered by gowingsstoreltd
Price: 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rom com, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ghost [DVD] [1990] (DVD)
I had not seen this for years an bought it on a whim. Film is great and I love Whoopie Goldberg in this. I was disappointed with the extras though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3