Profile for The Chicken Studio > Reviews

Content by The Chicken Studio

The Chicken Studio (Warwickshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Cotton Mop with Free Refill, Graphite
Cotton Mop with Free Refill, Graphite
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mop, 30 May 2014
Excellent price (you get a spare mop head) and not too bulky. Easy to wring out, gets in the corners and does a good job.

ROSE CHLOE-Superb Plant & Flower Gift Birthday,Christening,Girls,New Baby,Girls,Personalised Gifts
Offered by Giftaplant
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 30 May 2014
I am delighted with this rose plant.
It was ordered for a gift for a new baby named Chloe and I was slightly apprehensive with regard to what size it would be - but I am truly over the moon! It arrived within 5 days, excellently packaged, with a gift tag and 'Chloe Rosa' tag, pot nicely wrapped with tissue and is approximately 24 inches in height including the pot. It is just about to flower (it is the end of May) and looks a beautiful healthy plant.
Well done Giftaplant!

Gigaset A510A Trio DECT Cordless Phone - Black
Gigaset A510A Trio DECT Cordless Phone - Black
Price: 72.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Phone, 12 Jun 2013
After charging these phones and setting them up for use, it was impossible to return them. But how do you know what the sound quality will be like until you use them? And the sound quality is absolute rubbish - I continually had to ask callers to repeat words because the sound (on all of the handsets) was muffled.
If I could give no stars to these phones, I would. We have now reverted to our old Panasonic phones - not so streamlined, but wonderful to be able to hear callers clearly.

Small Foot Company 1710 Garden Tool Bag
Small Foot Company 1710 Garden Tool Bag
Offered by Start2Play
Price: 21.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Budding Gardener!, 23 Mar 2013
Purchased as a gift for Grandson (not yet given to him, but I know he'll like it).
The tools are metal and quite sturdy, the spray bottle is a nice unusual addition to a gardening set for a child and the bag to carry all the tools around the garden is great. I can see hours of contented play in the garden this year!

Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent
Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent
Price: 47.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Steam Mop yet (for me), 20 Mar 2013
This is the third steam mop I've had over the past 10 years or so. They have improved greatly during that time and this one is great. I was initially dubious about the 'special' cleaning fluid that has to be added, but it lasts absolutely ages.
Like another reviewer, I have unglazed porcelain tiles, and it cleans them brilliantly - my tiles do have a smooth surface though, I think porous tiles would be difficult to clean with any sort of mop.
It's a brilliant way of cleaning floors - so much more convenient than a mop and bucket and much easier to store.

Corgi Olly The Little White Van Olly Plastic Push along Vehicle
Corgi Olly The Little White Van Olly Plastic Push along Vehicle
Offered by Bargains 4 Your Home
Price: 12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Good Value, 16 Jan 2013
Nice - Grandson loves it - but way, way too expensive for a little plastic vehicle. I bought the whole series of vehicles at Christmas and was very disappointed with the size and quality. Grandson loves them though, so I'll forgive Justin Fletcher :o)

Corgi Olly The Little White Van Royston Plastic Push along Vehicle
Corgi Olly The Little White Van Royston Plastic Push along Vehicle
Price: 7.52

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good Value, 16 Jan 2013
I expected at the very least that the ladder on this fire engine would be moveable - so did my Grandson - but it is fixed hard and fast! These 'Olly' vehicles really are not good value for money, I bought all of them for my Grandson at Christmas. Although they are very colourful, they are extremely overpriced plastic toys.

Corgi Olly The Little White Van Bazza Plastic Push along Vehicle
Corgi Olly The Little White Van Bazza Plastic Push along Vehicle
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 9.08

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Good Value, 16 Jan 2013
I thought this little van was very expensive and not value for money. My Grandson really wanted this and the other vehicles in the series and I didn't want him to be disappointed so I kept them. It is only a plastic toy and I've had equal quality very much cheaper.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Shoes, 28 Sep 2012
Bought for my husband and he says they are very, very comfortable. He had a similar pair previously - same make - and he wore them daily for several years until they finally expired! Very light weight and true to size (he says).

Bob The Builder - To A Special Grandson - Birthday Card
Bob The Builder - To A Special Grandson - Birthday Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 5 Jan 2012
Very pleased with this card. The quality was excellent, shiny thick card, and I received the card within a couple of days of ordering.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4