Profile for Rishy > Reviews

Content by Rishy

Rishy (England)

Global Brown iphone 5 New Arrival Crazy Horse Grain Leather Folio Wallet Credit Card Slot Case With Stand for Apple iphone 5 5G 5th

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 2 July 2013
Whilst waiting for the case to arrive, I was not too optimistic. You see, I'd tried several book-style, side-flip cases around this price range, and they were all badly designed or badly made.

Then this case arrives and I'm blown away! Its thickness is just right - not too thick, nor too tight. Its dimensions keep it compact. And I like the fact that the black casing that keeps the iPhone 5 held snugly, is barely a millimetre above the face of the phone, and I like that because you can slide your finger off the edges whilst using it, without bumping your finger against the surrounding case.

As only two-thirds of the bottom of the casing is attached to the back leather cover, it allows you to do two things - the first is to let you stand it in landscape viewing. Secondly, texting in landscape mode is a joy, as you can place the middle and ring fingers in between the back cover and the phone and text away with your thumbs - it's really a great feature. I slip my fingers behind even in portrait mode.

Lastly, there are two credit card slots, which I can take or leave - I suppose they could come in handy, but I wouldn't jam in too many, as it kind of defeats the object of this slim case, which, by the way, feels gorgeously smooth in the hands. It also has a nice grain. It will also be easy to clean.

Overall, I'd say this case is svelte, has great form, and is highly functional - excellent value for money.

I'm off to buy another one!

Frank
Frank
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Amy Winehouse - A rare talent, 25 July 2011
This review is from: Frank (Audio CD)
When Frank debuted in 2003, I was shocked, in a nice way. There was, and still is, so much mediocrity in the music world, with 'artists' pandering to their record company's whims, mostly due to lack of talent. Amy Winehouse, however, did not give a care about contemporary music; with her beautiful jazzy, soulful voice she was able to create music that stood out from the crowd, a homage to honest music, sung with sincerity, and played from the heart. On first listen you may think, it's OK, but persevere, and the songs synchronise themselves with your soul. Some may find some of the songs complex, but they're the ones you will never tire of, and sadly, we'll never get hear this angel's voice again. Dare I say it, but I enjoyed this album more so than Back To Black, which, in its own right is a great record. Just buy this album - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

FoneM8® - HTC Desire Screen Protector (5 Pack) Retail Packed Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by FoneM8store

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 14 July 2011
These screen protectors do the job perfectly IF your screen and the protector are dust-free. I managed this on my third attempt and ended up with my first bubble-free application. Quality is good.