Profile for clubrob6 > Reviews

Permanent Dental Cement For Caps, Crowns, Maryland Bridges - Handmix Version
Permanent Dental Cement For Caps, Crowns, Maryland Bridges - Handmix Version
Offered by 24Dental

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT., 20 Dec. 2014
I tried all sorts from the shops on the highstreet but they did not work,bought this and it worked first time.Been in over six weeks now.You get loads for your money too with long shelf life.GREAT PRODUCT.

Bio-Kult Pack of 120 Capsules
Bio-Kult Pack of 120 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars You get 120 for the same price you would pay ..., 15 Nov. 2014
You get 120 for the same price you would pay for 30 on the highstreet,exactly same product a bargain on here.

Dentek Thin Set Cement
Dentek Thin Set Cement

1.0 out of 5 stars basically when you press the crown in like instructed it squeezes all the cement out, 15 Nov. 2014
This product is quite expensive for the amount you get and although I followed the instructions very carefully my crown fell out two hours later,basically when you press the crown in like instructed it squeezes all the cement out.Totally waste of money I suggest putting a temporary filling in until you can get a dentist appointment so you don't lose your crown.

Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition)
Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition)
by Ty M Bollinger

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY INTERESTING, 29 May 2014
This book I bought because I have cancer and suffer dreadfull side effects from chemo.I got the advice from the site CHRIS BEAT CANCER an American guy who refused chemo for a more natural way.The book gives a list of proven cancer cures that are natural,and lists the most beneficiakl herbs,fruits,veg etc.Large drug companies don't want a cure for cancer it would destroy there business read this book it is very interesting.I had bowel and liver cancer had most of my bowel and 70% of my liver removed three yrs ago.For a while now I have been researching natural cures,i now eat the most proven veg/fruits/herbs etc that much research has been done but the big drug companies hide from us.I make my own smoothies that incles berries,super green food powder,ground seed and nuts,coconut water,coconut which I drink everyday even if it does not help my cancer which I think it is at the very least you are getting your daily requirements and more of what you need to stay healthy.This book is well worthwhile plus look on CHRIS BEAT CANCER website for lots more information plus other book titles.This book could hopefully help save your life,or the very least keep you as healthy as possible.

Queer in Brighton
Queer in Brighton
by Maria Jastrzebska

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book as i am in it., 6 April 2014
This review is from: Queer in Brighton (Paperback)
Best page is 197-8 as that's me so I would be biased,but to be serious its a great book on brighton and hoves gay scene.With many interesting stories and experiences of over the years.Its amazing whats happened over the years and the people who experienced them telling there tale.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 9 Mar. 2014
Can get exactly the same thing for third of price which is also organic on Holland and barret site.But if money not a problem this is great quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2014 9:31 PM BST

A Low Carbohydrate, Ketogenic Diet Manual: No Sugar, No Starch Diet
A Low Carbohydrate, Ketogenic Diet Manual: No Sugar, No Starch Diet
by Eric C. Westman

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what i expected., 9 Mar. 2014
Quite a thin book with very very basic information,be aware this is not instruction for the diet but just a means of you recording your daily activities very poor value ive already binned it.

Garden of Life Perfect Food Raw Green Super Food (240g, Vegan, Dairy Free, Natural)
Offered by Blue Herbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Good organic super food., 9 Mar. 2014
Quite expensive I've since found other raw green super food at half the price of this.At first I was pleased with the size of container but when opened it was only half full and its only enough for 2-3 weeks at most so quite expensive but great quality if money is no object.

Finger Pulse Oximeter With LED Display (Includes Carrycase, Batteries and Lanyard)
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good health check, 29 Nov. 2013
I purchased this as im on loads of medications to monitor my O2 levels,its very accurate easy to use and well priced.

qtx Battery Powered Mirror Ball Motor with Easy Hang Bracket
qtx Battery Powered Mirror Ball Motor with Easy Hang Bracket
Offered by The One Stop Sat Shop ®

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY, 27 May 2013
Bought this so I did nit have to run mains cables to the area I wanted to put mirror ball,bought it a year ago and its still on first battery.

Page: 1 | 2