Profile for CharlottenburgPrincess > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Hannah Vogel Box Set: Books 1-3
The Hannah Vogel Box Set: Books 1-3

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Feb. 2016
What a great series, I am not usually a fan of historical novels but this series doesn't have that usual feel of looking back into the past. Instead you feel like you are there living the past. The style of writing allows you to feel part of the story. I would highly recommend this series.

Paramedic to the Prince: An American Paramedic's Account of Life Inside the Mysterious World of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Jan. 2016
Saudi Arabia is a country whose culture I know little about. I was interested in finding out more but wanted to do so through a memoir. I found this book very interesting I am now going to read from where this book left off early in the 2000's as would like to read more about the changes.

Six
Six

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Six (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book especially Six, the end felt rushed but I am guessing this is because we will see more of this couple in future books. I am looking forward to reading more in this series and the authors other books.

Cinder & Ella
Cinder & Ella

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Cinder & Ella (Kindle Edition)
I don't usually read YA but saw this recommended and thought I would give it a go, and so glad I did. It is totally unbelievable but escapism at its best. I cried a couple of times as Ella was a sweetheart facing horrible life situations. The story is a modern day version of Cinderella with a HEA.

Nether: Hidden Book Five
Nether: Hidden Book Five

5.0 out of 5 stars A great series, 19 Dec. 2015
Loved this whole series, at times Molly/Mollis was a little annoying. I would like to have seen a ménage relationship between Molly, Nain and Bren. Each book was action packed and a look forward to the spinoff novellas

Blind Attraction (Reckless Beat Book 1)
Blind Attraction (Reckless Beat Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Dec. 2015
This was a freebie but have to say I really enjoyed it, not always believable and a little shallow in places but still a good read.

Hawk's Property: Insurgents Motorcycle Club (Insurgents MC Romance Book 1)
Hawk's Property: Insurgents Motorcycle Club (Insurgents MC Romance Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 10 Dec. 2015
Have to say I was in a book funk, trying lots of samples and discarding, found this on kindle unlimited and glad I did as really enjoyed this rough and ready MC romance.

Unwrapping Her Perfect Match: A London Legends Christmas Romance
Unwrapping Her Perfect Match: A London Legends Christmas Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Wahoo, 9 Dec. 2015
Yay a series about rugby players......think I may be in romance heaven. Great to read a series set in England.

Artist (Redemption Reigns MC Book 2)
Artist (Redemption Reigns MC Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Dec. 2015
Have to say I loved this book, don't think I have ever read a MC story before that has a female president. I haven't read Poet the first book but I was still able to follow the story so can be read as a standalone. Can't wait to read Fallon.

MC: Brighton
MC: Brighton

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 17 Nov. 2015
This review is from: MC: Brighton (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant as always, this book was a little less paranormal than some of the recents stories. Can't wait to read more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20