Profile for Mr. N. H. Barker > Reviews

Content by Mr. N. H. Barker

Mr. N. H. Barker

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (1 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (1 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Offered by Unitrade

4.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky Internet Security 2012, 8 Aug 2011
It's a great product and does what it says on the box! Protects your computer/laptop. Easy to load on and doesn't take forever!
The only problem we encountered, it likes to restart our laptop a lot and it's slowed it down a bit! I would definitely buy it again and after my daughter having a laptop full of trojans, even though she had Mcafee on it, I would recommend Kaspersky!!

Henley Duvet Cover/Valance/Curtains, Green, Double
Henley Duvet Cover/Valance/Curtains, Green, Double

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright!, 30 May 2010
This linen set is alright, but the quality of the material is very thin! You get what you pay for in this set! I've purchased another set from this company and that was really thick quality material at the same price. The only positive thing I can say is, the green checked colour is lovely!!!!
I have purchased loads of things from this company and I will continue to in the future, Thanks!!!

Modella Basics Weekender Style Clear Travel Toiletry Bag with Small Cosmetic Bag Inside Black Trim

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Strong Bags, 21 April 2010
These bags are of good quality and are excellent for carrying your cosmetics and toiletries for holidays or at home!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2010 8:48 AM BST