Profile for Traintrooper > Reviews

Content by Traintrooper

Traintrooper

Page: 1 | 2
Epson Apple T1295 4 Colour Multipack Ink Cartridges Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow (RF Tag) for BX305F/BX320FW/BX525WD/BX625FWD/SX420W
Offered by Home Media Online

5.0 out of 5 stars No contest!, 20 Sep 2014
I always buy the genuine ink, no contest!

Minecraft (Xbox 360)
Minecraft (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the kids quiet!, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Bought this for our 10 year old daughter after much wailing and knashing of teeth. She hasn't stopped playing it, so a good investment after all.

Parallels (Remastered LP Version)
Parallels (Remastered LP Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb track, 20 Sep 2014
I first heard this track over 30 years ago, I recently re-discovered it and I can't stop playing it. Rick Wakeman playing the St Martins church organ in Switzerland where the track was recorded is a masterstroke. Brilliant track.

Toner Cartridge compatible to Kyocera TK-580C Cyan 2.800 pages - for Kyocera FS-C5150DN
Offered by Silver Trade GmbH_1

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 20 Sep 2014
I have always used genuine toner, but decided to try a compatible, mainly for cost reasons. I bought this toner which was delivered promptly but after several attempts to stop the low toner notice appearing I gave up. It comes with some basic instructions of how to install the toner and reset the printer, possibly to try and fool it into thinking the toner is ok. It doesn't work and a valuable lesson has been learned, buy the genuine toners even if they cost more, it's less trouble.

Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Offered by Wowcamera

5.0 out of 5 stars Doea the job, 14 Jun 2013
Bought this for my Garmin sat nav as the updates were too big for the on board memory. good price and delivery, fitted it and all works well.

uDraw Tablet including Instant Artist (Xbox 360)
uDraw Tablet including Instant Artist (Xbox 360)

2.0 out of 5 stars It won't link up, 14 Jun 2013
I bought this for my daughter and niece to use during the holidays but I cannot get it to link up to her Xbox (which was new last xmas) maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'll try again when I get more time.

LEGO Star Wars 7965: Millennium Falcon
LEGO Star Wars 7965: Millennium Falcon

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhh Lego!, 14 Jun 2013
My 9 yr. old daughter saved up all her birthday and pocket money for this and I spent all Easter building it. As with most Lego it is very pricey, although, Amazon did offer the most competitive price and the service as second to none. Very well thought out as a model but like most Lego it will probably end up as something else in time and parts will be strewn all over the floor and get stuck in peoples feet. If your children like star wars its a must buy!

Premier Housewares Floor Standing Coat Stand - White - 184 cm
Premier Housewares Floor Standing Coat Stand - White - 184 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 14 Jun 2013
I bought this as a temporary measure, easy to assemble, looks good, just the job. Good price and delivered within a couple of days, it holds lots of coats etc and doesn't fall over easily.

The Newcomer's Guide to Model Railways: A Step-by-step Guide to the Complete Layout (Library of Railway Modelling)
by Brian Lambert

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful reference, 14 Jun 2013
I bought this really as a reference as I am returning to the hobby, very easy to read and follow, although you can find most of the information on the authors web site. Still good to keep handy.

Venom Twin Rechargeable Battery Packs - Black (Xbox 360)
Venom Twin Rechargeable Battery Packs - Black (Xbox 360)
Offered by games-n-console-land

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 14 Jun 2013
I bought these to replace 2 old versions of the same product, they had lasted around 3 years so no hesitation in buying the same product again.

Page: 1 | 2