Profile for benji > Reviews

ZENBOW Aroma Diffuser with Changing Mood Lighting
ZENBOW Aroma Diffuser with Changing Mood Lighting
Offered by WOWOOO

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely diffuser, 24 May 2014
I love this diffuser. It works a treat and cleverly switches itself off when the water has run out. Just a little noisy but love it all the same.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good charger, 24 May 2014
This does exactly what it is meant to. Good quality and robust enough to last. I would recommend it to other buyers.

Braun Series 7 720s-4 Electric Shaver
Braun Series 7 720s-4 Electric Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shaver, 24 May 2014
I bought this for my partner as a present and he is absolutely delighted with it. Shaves close and holds its charge well.

VEO - Charging and Sync Cradle for iPhone 5, 5s, 5C / iPod Touch 5 - White
VEO - Charging and Sync Cradle for iPhone 5, 5s, 5C / iPod Touch 5 - White
Offered by icestation

4.0 out of 5 stars Good charger, 24 May 2014
This charger works well. It's just a little tricky to set the phone in the cradle but it charges up quickly and is very convenient.

Belkin PU Leather Pocket Case for iPhone 5 and 5s - Red
Belkin PU Leather Pocket Case for iPhone 5 and 5s - Red
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little case, 24 May 2014
This is a great case. It's good quality and nice to the feel too. It felt a little tight on my iphone 5s initially but soon loosened up and fits snugly now. I would recommend this item.

Luxury Make Up Artists Soft Toweling White Velcro Fixing Headband - WHITE
Luxury Make Up Artists Soft Toweling White Velcro Fixing Headband - WHITE
Offered by annsbeautysupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 7 Jan 2013
I would definitely recommend this product. Arrived in good time and was exactly as described.

I would thoroughly recommend to anyone.

UKayed ® Hand Crafted Flameless Colour Changing Mood Candles - 3 Pack - Scented - Detailed Printed Design -

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless purchase, 7 Jan 2013
I bought these as a present for my mother. When the parcel arrived it was obvious that these candles had already been opened and returned. One of the candle holders didn't even have its protective film on. Thankfully, I thought it best to test each of the candles before I wrapped them up as a gift and none of them worked.

I would not buy these candles again and would certainly not purchase from a company which sends out seconds.

Medipaq® SPEC TABS - Eye Glasses NON SLIP Holders - Grip Spectacles Sunglasses Holders x 6
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gadget, 8 May 2012
These tabs are an excellent idea and we received a good service. My partner is delighted with these handy gadgets. They were dispatched in good time.