Profile for Julie > Reviews

Content by Julie

Julie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
5 Star Pencil Sharpener Plastic Canister Maximum Pencil Diameter 8mm 2 Hole Coloured
Offered by love Office Stuffs (VAT Reg.)
Price: 1.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Jun 2014
Great product at a good price. I would buy this again without hesitation. Works on all the pencils I have tried it with when many of sharpeners I already have don't.

Pack Of 50 Premium Quality Red Ink Ballpoint Pens Biros
Pack Of 50 Premium Quality Red Ink Ballpoint Pens Biros
Offered by Relyonus Stationery Supplies
Price: 3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Jun 2014
Pens are great quality & a good price. I would buy this product again without any hesitation and recommend it

A Practical Guide to Sustainable Fashion (Basics Fashion Design)
A Practical Guide to Sustainable Fashion (Basics Fashion Design)
by Alison Gwilt
Price: 19.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 13 Jun 2014
Really easy to read and understand. Great for A level students and above (and even high ability GCSE). All you need to know to understand about sustainable fashion in the easiest to read format I have seen.

A Tap on the Window
A Tap on the Window
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 13 Jun 2014
I like Linwood Barclay's books a lot. I did however feel this one wasn't quite as good as his others. At times it was excellent but I felt there was something missing from this book that other books had. I enjoyed it but enjoyed other books of his more.

This Is Your Life
This Is Your Life
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing at first but got better, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: This Is Your Life (Kindle Edition)
Not as good as some of his other books. Initially I was very disappointed but I stuck with the book as I have enjoyed his others so much. It did get better and it was a clever take on the idea of celebrity. If I had read this before some of his other books I would probably not have bothered reading any others based on this book alone.

Seven Days to Tell You
Seven Days to Tell You
Price: 2.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok read, 19 Mar 2014
Good in places but disappointing elsewhere. Good potential storyline but doesn't always feel as we'll used as it could have been. Book was on offer so considered it an ok buy. Would have been disappointed if paid full price

The Shock of the Fall
The Shock of the Fall
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 5 Mar 2014
Really enjoyed this book. Well written and really held my attention. Story builds up well with the right amount of suspense and tension. You also get a real sense of what it is like to be the main character. A definite recommended read.

Hemline Needle Threader for Yarn, pk of 2
Hemline Needle Threader for Yarn, pk of 2
Offered by Amberskies Gifts
Price: 1.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Needle threader, 15 Feb 2014
Nice and sturdy unlike the wire type needle threaders. Design for large eye needles & just too small for embroidery needles. Great if you have trouble threading knitting yarns, tapestry threads etc.

Behaviour Management Pocketbook
Behaviour Management Pocketbook
by Peter Hook
Price: 7.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 10 Nov 2013
Good range of tips and ideas on what to do, when and how in terms of developing behaviour management skills. I love all the pocketbooks as they are so quick and easy to read and always add to your toolkit of ideas and strategies.

Why are you shouting at us?: The dos and don'ts of behaviour management
Why are you shouting at us?: The dos and don'ts of behaviour management
by Phil Beadle
Price: 15.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tips, 10 Nov 2013
The authors say the book is a bit different to other books on behaviour and I agree. It is more about getting you to think about what underlies students behaviour and your own than about a list of strategies. This makes it no less useful and by thinking about these reasons you end up with strategies to use anyway. As an experienced teacher with good behaviour management skills I found it a useful read that I felt added to the toolkit I already have and which made me reflect. Pretty easy to read and not too big so not too daunting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3