Profile for Naomi > Reviews

Content by Naomi

Naomi "I am a Wife, a Mum and a Grandma. I am also strong willed and wilfil at times. I have worked all my life and drempt for wining the lottery" (Newton Abbot, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Magic Slays (Kate Daniels Novels)
Magic Slays (Kate Daniels Novels)
Edition: MP3 CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 23 Dec 2013
This book continues a very good series - If you haven't read the others do so, you will love them

Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels)
Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels)
Edition: MP3 CD
Price: 14.33

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, 10 Dec 2013
I have been waiting for this book to transfer to audio - love the series and this book is pivotal - well read with strong action and well written characters.

Cat Tales: Four Stories from the World of Jane Yellowrock
Cat Tales: Four Stories from the World of Jane Yellowrock
Price: 1.98

3.0 out of 5 stars 50/50, 14 Oct 2013
as it's cheap no problem - really liked 'Cat Tats' and 'Blood, Fangs and Going Furry' but the rest missed the mark but you might like them

Magic Rises (Kate Daniels)
Magic Rises (Kate Daniels)
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 4.83

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it can't wait for more, 14 Oct 2013
loved it can't wait for more - real enjoy the strength of the love between Kate and Curran - waiting for the audio

GelX All Gel Toe Spreader (x2) Large - (1st/2nd Toe) --- Protects, Realigns and Moisturises

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 9 Mar 2013
Purchased for my granddaughter she needs the spacer to correct the growth of her big toe - an inherited problem. She finds them easy to wear and we will buy again.

Glitter Sparkle Silver RESIN Novelty Toilet Seat with Metal Round Hinges
Glitter Sparkle Silver RESIN Novelty Toilet Seat with Metal Round Hinges
Offered by Lampe UK
Price: 32.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright Wow, 13 Mar 2012
The picture showed looked, to me, like polished granite affect and that is what I wanted.
When it came it was sparkle like a glitter ball.
Not at all suitable for us but I passed it on to my son who has very young children and they love it.

Page: 1 | 2