Profile for Ms. Janet Bailey > Reviews

Content by Ms. Janet Bailey

Ms. Janet Bailey (Burton on Trent, Staffs)

Page: 1 | 2
Woolly Woofers
Woolly Woofers
by Debbie Bliss

4.0 out of 5 stars I hope all the patterns are as good as this one, 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Woolly Woofers (Paperback)
I have only knitted one coat - the gansey one. I hope all the patterns are as good as this one.

High Grade - 1 Kilo kg - Hollow Fibre Stuffing / Filling / Fill Toys, Pillows, Cushion Covers
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

3.0 out of 5 stars unmarked 'high grade' toy filling, 8 Oct. 2014
Normally buy from Dunelm which is much better. Came in unbranded plain bag and has thicker pieces of fibre in with the finer pieces.

Bullyland BUL-12965 Sven
Bullyland BUL-12965 Sven
Offered by Gameseek

2.0 out of 5 stars Sven is not as good as he shoud be, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Bullyland Sven (Toy)
This is the 2nd Sven I received both faulty. The item is for my 5 year old grandaughter. I did not even get to give her the first one. when I looked in the bag the head section was separate from the body - obviously not glued on properly. I used Amazon returns service which was excellent. The 2ns Sven received today was played with for 5 minutes and one antler fell off. I can not disappoint a 5 year old again so I glued it back myself -fitted in a hole in the head. I previously bought Elsa, Anna and Kristoff for her birthday at the end of June so this was a delayed present. Olaf, who has also been out of stock is due tomorrow so hope he is ok. As these are sold as toys I am not impressed.

Behind the Scenes at Downton Abbey: The official companion to all four series
Behind the Scenes at Downton Abbey: The official companion to all four series
by Gareth Neame

5.0 out of 5 stars Backstage at Downton, 6 Nov. 2013
Being a big fan of Downton Abbey and also of the theatre this book is great for me. I haven't had time to read it yet but have had a good look at all the pictures of which there are many and I am really looking forward to reading it.

1 x T0557 : T557 T5570 Compatible InK Cartridges for Epson PictureMate and Picturemate 500 Printers
Offered by MyInkLink

4.0 out of 5 stars Re earlier review, 21 Oct. 2013
I rated this product 1 star earlier. After emailing the supplier through Amazon I was given helpful information within 24 hours. Basically insert the cartridge in the normal way and lock in then push the cartridge further in. This worked for me first time after about 40 unsuccessful attempts in the normal way with the printer saying it did not recognise it. Hope this works for everyone else.

Meet the Dinosaurs (DK Readers Pre-Level 1)
Meet the Dinosaurs (DK Readers Pre-Level 1)
by Dorling Kindersley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pre-reader, 21 Oct. 2013
I have bought this book for a 4 year old who has just started school and is mad on dinosaurs. Lovely clear pictures and just the odd word here and there such as beak, legs etc. The proper names of the dinosaurs are listed too.

Inkrite PhotoPlus Professional Paper Photo Gloss 210gsm 6x4 (100 sheets)
Inkrite PhotoPlus Professional Paper Photo Gloss 210gsm 6x4 (100 sheets)

4.0 out of 5 stars Photos for family and friends, 21 Oct. 2013
A really good quality cheap paper. I have bought supermarket cheap paper and it was very flimsy. I have bought good quality glossy paper and found that it did not go easily through my epson photolab - it either didn't go through without a push or went straight through without printing anything. For anyone who prints lots of photos for family and friends and does not have a lot of money to spare this product is great.

2 x T0573 : T573 T5730 Compatible InK Cartridges for Epson PictureMate 100 Mobile and Picturemate 100 Phone Edition Printers
Offered by MyInkLink

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap cartridges, 21 Oct. 2013
AS my epson photolab is old like I am!!! I purchased cheap compatible cartridges. I have had these before and always had a slight problem inserting them. This time I tried about 40 times and the screen kept reading 'not recognised'. I emailed the seller who replied within 48 hours with tips. I tried again giving the cartridge a push after it was locked into place and it worked. The colour of the photos printed is really good and with this insertion tip I will not hesitate to buy them again.

The Chronicles of Downton Abbey: A New Era
The Chronicles of Downton Abbey: A New Era
by Julian Fellowes

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Downton book, 26 Feb. 2013
After having bought The World of Downton Abbey I did wonder if The Chronicles of.. would be very similar. No it is presented in an entirely different format. The World of.. was going through the times of the series. The Chronicles of.. was through each character. I have not yet read The Chronicles of... but had a good look through it at the photos. I am positive it will be just such an enjoyable read as The World of..

My Life: A Coach Trip Adventure
My Life: A Coach Trip Adventure
by Brendan Sheerin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brendan Sheerin, 22 Nov. 2011
A brilliant insight into a lovely man. This book is so easy to pick up and put down at any time without forgetting what is happening. Brendan is a natural story teller and writes about his life with honesty. Even if you are not a fan of Coach Trip ( I am addicted to Coach Trip but the people on there drive me mad) I defy anyone not to enjoy this book.

Page: 1 | 2